Wizify Staff Application

Wizify

Usually I dont comment twice on staff apps, but I just want you to know that all of us are willing to give you a chance as a staff member if you can prove that you will be a good staff member to us. As I said before you aren't a bad guy Wizify, but next time fix your mistakes and learn from them.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, PM-of-Israel said:

Usually I dont comment twice on staff apps, but I just want you to know that all of us are willing to give you a chance as a staff member if you can prove that you will be a good staff member to us. As I said before you aren't a bad guy Wizify, but next time fix your mistakes and learn from them.

I gotchu man, really, I do 100% understand that, no hate towards literally anyone, I read the rules, I understand the rules, I know this app is gonna get denied, that's ok with me, I understand why the other app got denied, I just didn't want Candy bashing me whenever I hopped on the server, I am chill with everyone, I respect you, and everyone else on the staff team, me being staff or not, I just wanted to get my point across about Candy (that's what the ooc situation was about at least), I will definitely be working on myself on and off the server though, don't worry.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
Just now, Wizify said:

I gotchu man, really, I do 100% understand that, no hate towards literally anyone, I read the rules, I understand the rules, I know this app is gonna get denied, that's ok with me, I understand why the other app got denied, I just didn't want Candy bashing me whenever I hopped on the server, I am chill with everyone, I respect you, and everyone else on the staff team, me being staff or not, I just wanted to get my point across about Candy (that's what the ooc situation was about at least), I will definitely be working on myself on and off the server though, don't worry.

I didn’t or rlly bash you I stayed facts and the many things abt this that have seemed sketchy 

• Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Candy_ said:

I didn’t or rlly bash you I stayed facts and the many things abt this that have seemed sketchy 

what do u think is sketch about wiz's app? you've been on him since the first time he applied for staff with nothing positive to say about it

• Agree 2
8 minutes ago, Rapts said:

what do u think is sketch about wiz's app? you've been on him since the first time he applied for staff with nothing positive to say about it

1st low playtime barley seen him 

2nd same + didn’t follow rules 

3rd playtime but didn’t listen

4th hasn’t played since last app more than 2/3 of his hours r afk the steam acc (first acc) story made absolutely no sense with the acts being made before and after each other and the steam name was weird with no pfp or diff name

Edited by Candy_
2 minutes ago, Candy_ said:

4th hasn’t played since last app more than 2/3 of his hours r afk the steam acc (first acc) story made absolutely no sense with the acts being made before and after each other and the steam name was weird

the steam accounts are very easy to explain i got him an alt off like cdkeys or sum i dont remember he used that account for a while and then when he could get his own steam account he did and just afked on his new account to get the hours back up to where he could apply for staff again

• Like 1

I have some concerns about you, in my eyes you sound like someone that when you don’t get what you want you’re going to quit or do something that is petty/unfriendly. You already showed it multiple times with your applications.  I personally think with the way you’re thinking I don’t think you should even be on the staff team with that personality. It’s garbage and has no place for the staff team in my eyes. 

9 hours ago, Candy_ said:

4th hasn’t played since last app more than 2/3 of his hours r afk the steam acc (first acc) story made absolutely no sense with the acts being made before and after each other and the steam name was weird with no pfp or diff name

9 hours ago, Rapts said:

the steam accounts are very easy to explain i got him an alt off like cdkeys or sum i dont remember he used that account for a while and then when he could get his own steam account he did and just afked on his new account to get the hours back up to where he could apply for staff again

Can we stop bitching and moaning about someone’s Alt acct? It should have no impact on the application as the player has the hours necessary to apply.  You guys are making it seem like a big deal but who the fuck cares? I swear I don’t see any reason why there needs to be 10 comments about someone alt account?  I don’t see anyone else giving a single shit about a fucking alt account when it has no impact on this application whatsoever.  His account that he uses to play on has already enough hours to where he’s able to apply so why are we crying over the alt? 

if you really care for some odd fucking reason , privately DM a administrator your useless concern about a weird account 

• Like 1

Denied

Lack of community support, plus a lot of people are saying you have a serious temper problem. I'd recommend improving your community reputation before applying again. You may reapply in 72 hours, however I would personally give it more time to prove to some people you are fit for staffing.

Good Luck. Do not reuse your paragraphs on your next application.