Suggestion - Companies

dizz

We make the amount of people that can be on the sub battalion leader whitelist 2

For the fact that sometimes when both the co leader and leader are on at the same time they both cant be leader.

Edited by dizz

I believe you are talking about the whitelist “Leader”. If so I think you should re word this suggestion, something along the lines of, “I think there should be more slots added to sub company leader whitelists”. Right now it’s a little hard to understand what you are suggesting.  

Edited by Remake
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
15 hours ago, dizz said:

Ok, hear me out. So companies of a Co leader and a leader (or most of them do) so we size up the amount of people that can be leader so the leader and co leader can both be the class.

You need to put more effort in your suggestion and follow the format if you even want this to be consisered

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
On 2/17/2022 at 8:55 AM, Horseyyy said:
On 2/16/2022 at 5:45 PM, dizz said:

an both be the class.

You need to put more effort in your suggestion and follow the format if you even want this to be consisered

Horse there is no Format yet bruv. This is a +1 for me it sounds like a good idea and I would like to see it added. It is a +1 for me

Edited by HonestDog