SteamID (https://steamid.io/):Basedstalin69 
Staff members in-game name:I don’t remember 
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I don’t remember 
Date & Time of incident:last week
Timezone:central time(America)
Ban Reason:Mass-RDM
How long were you banned for?:2 weeks, at time of appeal 4522 minutes
Proof of Ban:https://imgur.com/a/5fApdNV
What happened? (include any proof): I killed some mods that did something they shouldn’t have done, then I got banned for being an asshole(I was and im sorry)
Why should your ban be removed?: im sorry I’ve learned my lesson, I won’t kill a ton of people again

• Disagree 1
  • Community Director

RbIteqp.png
UNDER REVIEW

Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban.

Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 

• Community Director

RbIteqp.png
DENIED
After careful review of your appeal and the events pertaining/leading up to your ban. We regretfully inform you that your request for an appeal of your ban has been denied at this time. This is mostly but may not be limited to the following reasons:

Ban/Warn appeals will only be accepted if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. As the contest is not for an invalid ban, you will be required to wait out the duration of the ban.

Personally, I am glad that you are sorry, as that's the whole purpose of a ban - but I would advise you to return to the server and prove that you are sorry for your actions, you do not have long left.

Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Conway
SWRP Administrator / Operator Division Director

@Ziggy - lock and move.

• Informative 1