Make the rpg more common

Jaz-

Description: I'm not asking for me to get it out of every box, but at least make it a little bit more common. Id say around a 10% chance or even  a 5% chance to get an rpg out of a crate would be a fair percent.

How would this benefit the server:  Not boosting the trading market and what not. RPGs are very overpriced in trading and I think if the odds were dropped you would see alot more people raiding with them. But as I said, I dont think they should be a normal drop, just make them a bit more common.  A couple months ago, an rpg or an ex41 would go for like 375k, you wouldnt see people selling them for like 7 mil and 9 mil like how you would see them today

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
35 minutes ago, PM-of-Israel said:

A couple months ago, an rpg or an ex41 would go for like 375k, you wouldnt see people selling them for like 7 mil and 9 mil like how you would see them today

when I started RPG7 was roughly 7 million. After Unbox added the cheaper RPG crate, the lowest I've seen it sell for was 1 million. And this was when it was in a 100K crate (Pirate Crate RIP)
EX41 sold for a bit cheaper than the RPG because it's less useful and arguably the weakest right next to the M79

I'd say +1 to making the percentages closer to what they were before the crate was nerfed but I think the rates offered here are a bit high. If we could look at the probability as it currently stands we could more easily decide what would be a fair compromise, because as most of us know: buying crates for an RPG is designed to waste your money as opposed to outright buying them.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to say Neutral which I hate doing. But I can't -1 or +1 this without more accurate information, perhaps from Proggy or Nutman.

• Agree 1

This is true I was selling rpgs and grenade launchers for like 100k-500k now they worth a fortune and r impossible to get I have also spent well over 100 mill on 1 mill crates and only got tops 8 rpgs 1 matador 

• Cringe 1
  • 2 weeks later...