Lua errors with oldbarhud, promethius, witcher gates, bizzyvapes

ChoppaBrandNew

Description: Sorry I don't know where else to post this. My game has seemed to crash much more since the latest update. Once I log into the server I get lua errors for oldbarhud, promethius, witcher gates, and bizzyvapes. I've tried a handful of things and nothing has made a change for me. I reported myself and talked to an admin who said that he was also getting the lua errors. I just wanted to make this known in the case that something could possibly be done on my end or the server's end to improve this. Thanks! P.S. I love the new grove street playermodels. Big thanks to Proggy and Garnet.

P.S. I love the new grove street playermodels. Big thanks to Proggy and Garnet.

Edited by ChoppaBrandNew
Formatting
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/25/2022 at 5:05 PM, ChoppaBrandNew said:

Description: Sorry I don't know where else to post this. My game has seemed to crash much more since the latest update. Once I log into the server I get lua errors for oldbarhud, promethius, witcher gates, and bizzyvapes. I've tried a handful of things and nothing has made a change for me. I reported myself and talked to an admin who said that he was also getting the lua errors. I just wanted to make this known in the case that something could possibly be done on my end or the server's end to improve this. Thanks! P.S. I love the new grove street playermodels. Big thanks to Proggy and Garnet.

P.S. I love the new grove street playermodels. Big thanks to Proggy and Garnet.

Prometheus is always the one that seems to crash my various computers about 10hrs into playing.
Bizzyvapes almost always gives my lower-end CPU issues about an hour into playing. Everywhere I play has the "oldbarhud" and "hats" errors begin occurring as well.

I thought Prometheus was an issue on my end but it's somehow refreshing to know I'm not crazy, as I've spent hours trying to correct this on my end to no avail. These issues began for me around December, which definitely was an impact in losing motivation to play as often that month or the month after.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

Prometheus is always the one that seems to crash my various computers about 10hrs into playing.
Bizzyvapes almost always gives my lower-end CPU issues about an hour into playing. Everywhere I play has the "oldbarhud" and "hats" errors begin occurring as well.

I thought Prometheus was an issue on my end but it's somehow refreshing to know I'm not crazy, as I've spent hours trying to correct this on my end to no avail. These issues began for me around December, which definitely was an impact in losing motivation to play as often that month or the month after.

I spent so much time trying to dig up the root of the errors that I was getting. Eventually I just deleted all of my add-ons and re-downloaded the Garnet ones. When even that did not fix the problem, I asked the admin Kyle about it. I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only one having these issues as well. Hopefully we can get a fix sometime soon.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest proggy

Accepted

Lua errors can be benign or severe.
Please forward any lua errors or other issues to me on Discord.
Click below for an invite to our Discord. My tag is proggy#5230.

Discord-Logo.png