• DarkRP Administration Team

In-game name: Danny The Dog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:64563538
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 609 : 14 : 04 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]:  Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] MoonDoge, eXg Vapr, xFish, Candy, Compa Mau, raD Torq, Pm of Israel, Glorbnob
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think you should choose me over other applicants because I want to make this server work as best as possible. I have played this server for awhile now so I know the ins and outs. I like spending time on the server but I just want  to try something new on it because doing nothing gets boring. I also want to contribute the time I spend on this server doing something productive as well as helping out those who are new in a way I couldn't before.  I want to make sure the server can be played by those who want to RP, or just hang and chill without worry of people who come on to cause destruction.

The community is great and I want to be apart of the people running it.  I'm very patient with people and always willing to hear out everyone before I make a decision/form an opinion on anything. I will put in the time as needed and take sits just for the betterment of the server.  I'm always looking forward for the next thing and that can be beneficial to the server because I can give really good feedback, as well as strive to fix what needs to be worked on.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Mass a long time ago, there are some bans on recorded that were accidental too
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Couple years ago when I had like 200 hours, but I had a warn at the time with no referrals
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most of my free time when I am home/how ever much is needed
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Lift, play sports
Did you read the staff rules?: Danny The Dog

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Like 1
On 2/27/2022 at 8:31 AM, Danny_The_Dog said:

Lift

nice...

+1

Edit: Changing my response to a -1 due to @Rosie response to this application

Edit Edit: Neutral = Leaning towards a +1 just letting things play out in the application but as far as I know Danny will be accepted and I don't see a full reason to -1 an application like this one.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
bad boi
  • Like 1