Brian's Warn Appeal

In-game name: Tali Marshal Yuujin
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:196470793
Staff members in-game name: Smity
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:204070455
Date & Time of incident: 10:00pm EST ish
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: FRP (Not Valuing life)
What happened? (include any proof): So, I was going to try and Assassinate Horse but it backfires on me and then I get kidnaped. I get brought to the US jail room and most of the US SOC come in mainly GB, after that Stork (Krots) come in asking for my name so I didn't want to say my in game name so I said Wolfpack. Then he starts saying that's not my name and starts telling me that its a fake name and that its not a real name and shit like that. So after that something else happens I forget then he shoots me in the foot and tells me to look down but I didn't want to so I look up, then he starts complaining that I'm being stubborn and its FRP and shit like that. Then out of nowhere I just get killed by Tom, then that was the end of that.

Why should your warn be removed?: I should get this warn removed due to me not believing that it was FRP for not Valuing my own life, So what Smity and Tom thinks I should have done and what everyone else shoot do is to listen to him no matter what 100%. In there logic if I just shoot every kidnaped person then they must give me all the info I ask for or they are not Valuing there own life also? What I'm just so confused about is why they got all mad that I didn't listen to them once and they didn't get what they wanted right away. The main reason why I made this is due to them just killing me right after me not listening to them after being shot in my foot but they decided to kill me over trying to do more RP on me.

If I left anything out please let me know.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
Just now, Bman said:

after that Stork (Krots) come in asking for my name so I didn't want to say my in game name so I said Wolfpack. Then he starts saying that's not my name and starts telling me that its a fake name and that its not a real name and shit like that.

This is 100% correct. After being interrogated, Brian proceeded to spout out the name "Wolfpack". There really doesn't need to be any explanation as to why I would believe this is fake. It's a really poor RP name, obviously no one is named Wolfpack. Which is why it was said, its fair. 

Just now, Bman said:

I forget then he shoots me in the foot and tells me to look down but I didn't want to so I look up, then he starts complaining that I'm being stubborn and its FRP and shit like that.

This is also true. After being shot in the foot, he proceeded to have no fear for his life, it was obvious to all parties involved that Brian just didn't care to RP any situation out. Which is why I said it was FRP. Regardless though, you could say almost anything as your defense simply because you "didn't want to listen". 

Just now, Bman said:

So what Smity and Tom thinks I should have done and what everyone else shoot do is to listen to him no matter what 100%. In there logic if I just shoot every kidnaped person then they must give me all the info I ask for or they are not Valuing there own life also?

This argument can't really be used. It was obvious after you said you were "BORN WITH THE NAME WOLFPACK SIR"; that you didn't want to RP. Given the situation, being shot in the foot would probably incline you to listen to the simple request of looking at the ground. It wasn't an Info related question ( which is why there was no /roll ). All in all, trying to make a connection like that isn't really fair as your defense. Not to be rude, but I would assume if something similar happened to you from someone like Smity ( the GA ) you'd be inclined to be upset as well. Whatever way this report goes, i'm sure the kidnap could be used as a great example!

Just now, Bman said:

The main reason why I made this is due to them just killing me right after me not listening to them after being shot in my foot but they decided to kill me over trying to do more RP on me.

Again, would've done more RP with you had you RP'd it out. We assumed given your position and knowledge of the server that you would've at least said something or acted in a way that showed you didn't want to listen. Rather then just stare at the ceiling blankly and say you born with the name wolfpack... 

Only reason im commenting on this appeal is being I was DIRECTLY involved with the situation. That is all. Of course if Theos thinks it isn't necessary he can do whatever he wants with it. I just think someone at the rank of S.Mod and Marshal should be more inclined to RP, or act like it I guess.

EDIT: forgot to mention, as for the warn, I did not report him. I just think this bit of info is important.

Edited by Soappppp
*info
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

As I was also there for the kidnapping of the marshal, He wasn't give any info or valuing his life. He was shot in the foot and wasn't giving in at all, he literally kept looking at the ceiling as he wasn't shot in the foot at all. He should've at least looked down an agonized in pain for getting shot in the foot. But nope he didn't care and looked at the ceiling. 

But, In the sit I took no sides even though I was at the situation I asked for a clip of the situation and there was one provided. And that is listed above from Velo. 

29 minutes ago, Bman said:

I should get this warn removed due to me not believing that it was FRP for not Valuing my own life

As this was stated. Not Valuing your own life is FRP. 

As acknowledging the reasoning FailRP, which Covers a lot of instances of fail rp. As you obviously didn't value your life from the clip above. 

• Agree 2

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7

Denied
With the evidence provided, I don't believe that it is sufficient to have the warn removed. I do believe that what you did was failrp as it does not seem to me that you showed any care for your life from the clips shown.

@TheosLock and Move Please Good Sir!

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

Just going to note that evidence on its own is literally nothing, the warn is only remaining because he stated in his appeal that he didn't value his life.

(Apparently there's a longer clip but it wasn't posted for some moronic reason)

Also, claiming some names 'are obviously fake' @Soappppp in this case was just metagaming because we do get some bizarre names that, if true, you wouldn't have followed with disbelief.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 2