DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Bowl 22 - Game Master Application

Bowl22

In-game name: SOC CDR Jet
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
STEAM_0:0:192267957
Warns: No warns/bans/CG Jails/
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 209 Hours(Bishop said I was fine)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[
YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
 Harry Tuna Ozzy Eli
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] MRP S.GM Was GM for about 7 months

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should choose over other applicants as I have a considerable background in being a Gm and working with fellow GMs. Aswell I am PST so I can still up usually later than most GMs and help keep the pop around entertaining people with small events that are still fun to partake in. Another redeeming factor about me is I think quick which in turn lets me have players make decisions without me intervening and letting people have fun!

I should also be chosen over other applicants as I understand what it means to contribute to a team rather than be a nuisance to the team. I can take tuff criticism and capitalize off of my mistakes by learning from them and asking for help when you need it. I also bring a new mind to the gm team as I have experience from MRP and can suggest new beneficial tools for Gms to use. Lastly I hold a position in SWRP where it would greatly benefit people on the sever as I can host training.   
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 22/12/2021 1 MRP RDM Warn 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 Hours Weekdays and 5+ On Weekends 

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: In my option, the responsibility of a gamemaster is to create environments where players are immersed in the world of Star Wars and can feel like they are truly doing something that has effects on the mission at large. Rather than being puppets for the gamemaster to satisfy the required events for that week. To add to that from my experience as a player of Star Wars Rp I want to make sure other batts that are not included sometimes have something meaningful to do in every event.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: A big way I could contribute to RP as a member of the gamemaster team is to other helps running events, by making side missions(of course I would ask the gm running it if that is fine) these side mission could include 501st pushing up with 327th tank crew and fighting over a fob and taking control of the fob or 104th having to talk to a hostage and find the missing information to finish the puzzle that is required to breach a door. If the map allows it 91st could have a speeder chase against an EC and 41st could have to prepare a trap up with 327th to take the guy hostage. Aswell I find myself with loads of time so I more than likely can fill a slot for the off-world event if needed on short notice. 

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: My most creative idea for RP is to build on my own Star Wars RP character Jet. When I get gm I can create and use dupes to make really interesting training courses that can help better the troops on base well keeping them thrilled in Rp. If permission were granted maybe build a whole mastery course out for my training courses where people can master something and run the courses. This system would have possibly 3 or more courses that can be Breaching, Shooting, and Accuracy.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]
Event 1 Operation Aquasec (On World)
Operation Aquasec is the rising of a CIS "Special Operation" organization these elite aqua base droids would be a sniper team the goal is to target HVT at any cost to the CIS this includes the use of rather large scale attacks where players could become EC's droids and take part in this raid with the CIS. On the other hand, the 34th Battle Group will have received information regarding the attempt assassination on HVTs by a mission be for the first raid by AWS takes place. This event would be great as it will give medic's a whole lot of people to Med RP and for people that have fun shooting non-AI's they can have fun fighting each other. Pilots can also have a real challenge and go up against real players in large-scale dog fights.

Off world(sb_atlantis_b14a)
So before the Operation Aquasec event takes place the 34th Battlegroup well have been sent to Atlantis for a standard city checkup where they will find out that the city has been killed off and all that remains in the city is datapad entries left on terminals around the city. Well, they are going around the city AWS(the elite droid snipers) Will be killing people/injuring people resulting in 327th to make a fob for the medics to work on troopers as they fight through the city. Once the 34th Battlegroup gets to the final terminal they will find out the last remaining member of this city is being held hostage by Braxroge Crolile, a low-level criminal that is possibly working with an unknown shadow army. The hostage in this event is not guaranteed to live but if trades are done right will result in the information of the attack. If the trades do go wrong/bad the CIS will be alerted of the Republic's attempt to take the city back and will send in AATs and MTTs to fight off the Republic. Before the Republic can leave they must hack the datapad left on the ground by Braxroge Crolile to figure out about Operation AquaSec.

Event 2 Winter Storms on(gm_vyten)

On this large scale, event troopers will be tasked with storming points of interest as they fall in love with this cold wonderland. The CIS has taken over Vyten and is using its large radio tower to hijack into the comms of the republic leaving the trooper unable to use comms. So with this in mind, ENG will be tasked with building a Radio Tower to help restore comms for the Republic! Well, people are running around like maniacs trying to find parts the CIS is planning the biggest attack ever seen on one planet. Action will be everywhere and guns will be blazing. After the long attack, CIS will back off and prepare. Well CIS are preparing troops will have ample to finish building that radio tower and Meds can take safe refuge in a cabin and do treatment on the ground. Once comms are back and running the CIS will see the heat trail the comms tower is making and place defense on the large commination tower. After securing the tower troops can explore the rest this map has to offer and go back home.
Event 3 Inspection (On World small event)

In this event Palpatine will come over for a small inspection of this base this will include CG showing Palpatine base inspections Certs showing off and letting Palpatine so what great work they have done. To go into more detail the certs will be put through tough training like EOD will have to defuse multiple bombs and get rid of them in an orderly fashion. Pilots will have to go up against different CIS ships. ENG will have to build Turrets to have the Republic defend against the attacks and repair the engine room. Medics will have to work quickly on Palpatine as he will get wounded by a rogue trooper. This would be a "VR" sim of course as to let Gm's spawn things in and have it make sense. 
Event 4 The Force is Strong here(gm_lunarbase)

In the event, The force is strong here I will get some ECs that will play as Convented Jedi working with the CIS. The Republic will have been alerted that CIS has taken over the lunar base and will have to go around the base freeing the staff that was running the base. Well battling around this base they will encounter multiple force users and will have to deal with them. How the players deal with them is up to them. Well freeing the staff from those scummy clankers they will receive numbers that will open a bunker outside the base informing the troops to head to Alderaan and find the remaining Jedi before they get turned to the dark side.
Event 5 Skies Clear(rp_alderaan PT.2 of Luna base)

In this event recon, batts will have to find the temple and report what they find(a locked door) once they return to the "ship" the Navy will hold a debrief telling the army they will have to search the city to find the code in getting into the temple. This event will just be exploring and letting players look around a well down and map well enjoying an atmosphere that will be created by ECs scattered around the city. Once they have searched the entire city and found the code troopers will head to the great temple and enter the code if they fail to enter the code in property engineers and Jedi will have to brute force the code. Breaking the sneaky approach they planned for this mission. 

Sneaky Version if the mission is done with stealth and played out right the troopers and Jedi will storm the temple and find where the dark force users are converting the force users. Should they get the force user back and prevent the cities CIS silent alarm off they can leave the city or keep exploring.

Brute Force Version If the code is a fail and they have to brute force into the temple the CIS alarm will be triggered resulting in an attack on the troopers well trying to find the dark user the battlegroup will have to defend off from the waves of droids and CIS armor that will be laying siege. Unless they do really got hostage negotiation the force user will most likely die and the Republic will have to emergency evac.

Extra Information if I do become a Gm I will be dual staffing and both managements said it is fine!

Thank you for reading this😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Already gave the referral but i'll say a small few things here too. I've been playing with you since MRP and you definitely can be trusted. You got some pretty cool ideas for the events which I like and also the variables are also a good idea. You've got what the GM team needs and i'd like to see you a part of it.