CST
Playtime?:

246:15 hours at time of posting
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

ChrisRid- I started to talk to him about 2 weeks ago he was a very joyful person to talk to he is a very supportive and has thought me a lot of things. 

Danny the dog - I meet him about a month ago he is a nice person he likes to talk and give me tips on what to do and what not to do 

compa mau- he was one of the first people to help me when I came to the sever he is a good friend and mod  he likes to be friendly and help me and other people out the most he can

Rosie- a good friend of mine meet her when I started this sever she's good at helping me and others.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

you should choose me over other applicants because I will put my heart and soul into helping this sever out and I want to help people if its from building a base to a kos or nlr sit. I'm a friendly person I like to talk to people and want to make friends along the way, I may only be 15 but I can keep my calm and deal with a sit if the person is being difficult. I Have been been playing gmod for 8 months and most of that is playing darkrp so I know most of the rules and what to do and what now to do, I like this sever because their is a lot of people that I can get along with. I've meet most of them through other people that I'm friends with or just talk to them and they take me under their wing and help me to the point were I'm at now. the community on this sever is a good one and I cant get enough of it it has a lot of people that I can cooperate with but their is some that I  not as fast  but I try and do the best I can with the ones I cant and it comes out with a good outcome. at the end of the day I get along with everyone and love to talk to everyone. 

I would love to become a staff member because they have welcomed me into this community while having fun on the way.  as for being 15 I think I'm more mature than most kids my age.  I have helped many people already with building a base and giving out money to start off other people and I love to hear them so excited when they figure something out or when they have good manners and say thankyou after helping them. I've enjoyed a lot of what I've played with building bases and raiding with friends. This community is great and I want to help make it a better place so new comers can see the sever the way I saw it when I first came.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

no I have not I got this game and I've played on very few severs and this one I've played the most
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

no I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

about 2-4 hours depending what I have going on in the evening and more hours on the week ends after work
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I like to do trail riding, shoot guns and, fish but I don't do it a lot
Did you read the staff rules?:

Gunfire1

20 hours ago, Gun_fire1 said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

ChrisRid- I started to talk to him about 2 weeks ago he was a very joyful person to talk to he is a very supportive and has thought me a lot of things. 

Danny the dog - I meet him about a month ago he is a nice person he likes to talk and give me tips on what to do and what not to do 

compa mau- he was one of the first people to help me when I came to the sever he is a good friend and mod  he likes to be friendly and help me and other people out the most he can

Rosie- a good friend of mine meet her when I started this sever she's good at helping me and others

Hey pal, just to make sure these people told you you could use them as referrals right? Won't hold it against you if not, just let us know just so we know.

Edit: I think he more misinterpreted whether or not people referred him or not as some of them are confirmed and some are not. As such, I won't hold it against you.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

Great guy to be around, asks good questions, and is really nice :)) 

Did not ask me to be a referral until after posting, don't got anything against the kid but I cannot confirm my referral because I haven't played enough with him 

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Confirming my reference. I have been playing in the server with Gun_fire1 for a couple of weeks and I can say he's a really down-to-earth guy. He's been helpful and kind, and has always been careful to follow the rules from what I have seen. I think that he would make a good addition to the staff team as he seems very level-headed and sensible, while also fitting in well with the community. Good application and I wish you the best of luck!

On 3/8/2022 at 4:54 PM, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Hey pal, just to make sure these people told you you could use them as referrals right? Won't hold it against you if not, just let us know just so we know.

Edit: I think he more misinterpreted whether or not people referred him or not as some of them are confirmed and some are not. As such, I won't hold it against you.

sorry for not getting back to you I posted this forgetting to ask two people Danny and Rosie I asked them after and I ident know Rosie was on loa and Danny said we needed to play together more I told Danny that I posted and forgot to tell him and I apologize for not telling them before posting it

On 3/8/2022 at 4:54 PM, Shin_Tsukimi said:

chris and compa did say I could use them in my applications

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.

• Agree 1