In-game name: SMG Wraith
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:633489385
Warns: 0 warns
Timezone: eastern
Playtime?:  94:02:46.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes both 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] TheDudeAbides
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i have no experience but im willing to start on Garnet 🙂
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

because as a player of garnet i feel i could help enforce and do sits. and helpout the best i can and im willing to give it a shot! and do my very best of making the players of garnet have fun and obey the rules while playing. And i have been staff for gaming communtiys on xbox ik its different but ik the expectations and things ill need to do to be the best staff member. im active everyday. i never go loa. i have many ideas too help better they players and experiance players have. i always report people who break nlr and the rules etc etc. i really enjoy playing on garnet the staff team is friendly and i would like to be apart of it. ive put money on to garnet so im not going anywhere garnet on top 100. 

if i get accepted i would want to be trained right away. because im trying to show the dedication i have to become a staff member of garnet gaming. i really have alot of time on my hands and i fell this would be the best way to spend it!!!!! so thank you for looking over my application i appreciate it! im hoping i can help make garnet gaming a better place!!! im on when ussally no staff are on or there is staff. i like to help out as much as i can to make the rp better!!!!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no i have not 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no i  havent 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i haev alot of time even if im in school im on house arrest so i have nothing better to do other than play darkrp on the very good server garnet gaming.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i only play garnet because im on house arrest 
Did you read the staff rules?: SMG Wraith

Edited by SMGWraithV3
  • Like 1

-1 Only a single sentence for your paragraphs and under 100 hours with no referrals, get more hours (which should be 100 or above), make sure to actually have two full paragraphs on your app, and try and interact with more people of the server. Other than that you don't seem like a bad person so make sure to do all those and you'll be good!

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

In the time that I have got to know Wraith, he has shown himself to be a decent guy and a very active member of the community. He's keen to meet people and have a laugh, while also demonstrating that he can follow the rules from what I have seen. Best of luck man!

Accepted

You've had positive responses since you changed your paragraphs, so I say let's give it a shot.

Welcome to the staff team! Do not use any commands until you are trained by a Lead Mod+

You will either get your rank set by @Proggy or you can ask a manager while they and yourself are in game. Go ahead and add me on discord so we can get you in the staff discord as well, Shin The Chaos E-Girl#3034 

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1