Carl mans staff app

In-game name: VØłĐ Carlman
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:526686263
Warns:   0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  | VØłĐ Carlman has played for 1436:12:45.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes I was a staff member on garnet before  
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen as staff because I understand responsibility.
when its time to get serious and to be mature of the situation I know how things should go.
and how the rules are taken I'm mainly on during the mingey hours early in the morning when no staff are on.
and the servers a mess. I could definitely be helpful in taking the stress off other staffs shoulders.
I'm usually pretty helpful when it comes to things questions others have.

I am very good with problem-solving during sits and making sure to give out the correct verdict most of the time. I always make sure that all rules are enforced and that all rule-breakers would be punished correctly and quickly. I always try to follow the rules and to do what is right. I am very calm and always try to keep myself from getting angry, no matter the circumstances. I can work with people even if they are trolling or messing around and I will be calm and happy the entire time. I really enjoy dark RP and all I want to see this server succeed and I feel like I can help. In conclusion, for all of these reasons I believe that I would be a good candidate for this staff team.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes i was banned 2 times and they where for fail rp and mass I didn't mean to mass it was a unlucky grenade throw I think that is all my bans
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  yes but idk the date
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 3 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? yes i am on my schools bass fishing team and i like to play baseball and swim
Did you read the staff rules?: VØłĐ Carlman

• Disagree 1

lel hell nah mane, same reason as before
u never changed, behavior issues, making trouble for staffs, not taking the staff application and the community serious.
also a personal qusetion, why u have to create another forums account, isnt really that hard to [forget password], wanna try to hide all of your staff app history?idk~ just a guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 hours ago, Torq said:

havent seen u on in a while

people active like torq and Israel havent seen u on the server for a while, hmm interesting

usually I would love to give people a second chance to try on their second staffapp,
and I know you love DRP but for me, you already out of chance for every toxic behavior u did on the server, just take a look of those denied staffapp of yours.

Edited by Hoal
5 hours ago, Hoal said:

lel hell nah mane, same reason as before
u never changed, behavior issues, making trouble for staffs, not taking the staff application and the community serious.
also a personal qusetion, why u have to create another forums account, isnt really that hard to [forget password], wanna try to hide all of your staff app history?idk~ just a guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

people active like torq and Israel havent seen u on the server for a while, hmm interesting

usually I would love to give people a second chance to try on their second staffapp,
and I know you love DRP but for me, you already out of chance for every toxic behavior u did on the server, just take a look of those denied staffapp of yours.

15 hours ago, Carlman1232 said:

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  yes but idk the date

Bro u have made 4 u should at least be able to show initiative and tell us the dates of one 

• DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

I haven't seen you before, which is really surprising given that you say you have 1436 hours on the server.... which is a crazy amount of hours! Those hours do show dedication.

I can't speak for your character in-game, but it might be worth addressing issues that the others have raised. Outside of that, your application is reasonable.

16 hours ago, Carlman1232 said:

and how the rules are taken I'm mainly on during the mingey hours early in the morning when no staff are on.
and the servers a mess. I could definitely be helpful in taking the stress off other staffs shoulders.

I disagree that the server is a mess, but I'm not sure if this was meant to have been a continuation of the last sentence / previous line?
I know at certain times of the day there seems to be an increase in trouble makers, and it would certainly be cool for you to help during those times.

Overall, you seem genuine in your want to help and your playtime shows dedication, but I still find it odd that I haven't seen you before with that number of hours. There are some other concerns that others have brought-up which you may want to address. I'm giving a neutral because I have more questions than answers at this moment in time.

Denied

You may reapply in 72 hours but I recommend being more active with a better rep before applying.

Please do not reuse your paragraphs.

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2