DarkRP Update [9/07/2018]

Nutter

• The Garnut
Just now, Kurvyn said:

I've been farming 2 maxed out printers for almost and hour and haven't even gotten a full level, did something get messed up with them when you updated the server?

You're at what level currently?

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Bankrobber is able to make 100k within 5 minutes and is a new job, so that should NOT be restricted to level 10. Feel free to use the suggestion forum for other things. Thief requiring literally 10 minutes of gameplay does not sound like a horrible idea lmao.

well i dont know how the bank system work but atm its only at 50k

• The Garnut

I honestly don't know if the complaints about level limits being too high because something went wrong in testing, however, you should be able to get to level 10 on a maxed out printer within half an hour, and level 20 within about 3 hours of gameplay.

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

I honestly don't know if the complaints about level limits being too high because something went wrong in testing, however, you should be able to get to level 10 on a maxed out printer within half an hour, and level 20 within about 3 hours of gameplay.

If they are meant the be like that then yeah the level requirements make sense enitrely, maybe make gun dealers have a level requirement tho. maybe 15?

• The Garnut
1 minute ago, Kurvyn said:

If they are meant the be like that then yeah the level requirements make sense enitrely, maybe make gun dealers have a level requirement tho. maybe 15?

Gun Dealer isn't being restricted right now because I want to give more people time to level up (just in case somebody got off LOA) I don't want to create an inconvenience. 

I'm getting on to fix the leveling system booboos.

Just now, Garnet said:

Gun Dealer isn't being restricted right now because I want to give more people time to level up (just in case somebody got off LOA) I don't want to create an inconvenience. 

I'm getting on to fix the leveling system booboos.

Thanks, any idea when the new M4 is gonna be available?