DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Yubi's Gm application

Yubi

• StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1

Yubi is easily one of the nicest and respectful people on the server as well as mature.

This app is a brilliant example of Yubi’s creativity and what she could bring the to table as a GM. Easy +1 from me 🙂

• Like 1

+1 I enjoyed reading the events and I think Yubi would be a good asset to the GM team. She has the drive and can keep events rolling out during the times before Major events and I can't wait til she hits major events! 

I don't even need to fully read the rest of the events. I'll be surprised if this doesn't get approved in 48 hours. You're always active, always engaged in RP and always having people have a good time. You may speak in 3rd person but it's your thing and no one questions it. You've well-earned your CO role for 41st batt and do a good job running the batt. I've yet to see you be problematic in the server and that's really a lot what I would base my vote on. You can add me as a referral.
+1

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Yubi said:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yubi has Ts.  She has a mic, no voice to use it.

Im putting a +1 because I know yubi can do good, this will just be a huge problem. Not being able to quickly give commands through VC causes lots of problems. 

• Like 1

+1

Definitely not biased. Yubi has a lot of dedication to the server, as well as regular incorporation of passive roleplay throughout the day. She regularly participates in almost all events, has helped as an EC, as well as with other minor things. A mature person, not here to cause problems, wants fun for everyone. Ez. ❤️

• Like 1