DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

HonestDog/ Rav Grenkot - Staff Application

HonestDog

In-game name: HonestDog / Rav Grenkot
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:611085754
Warns: 0
Timezone:CST (The best one)
Playtime?: | Padawan IV Rav Grenkot has played for 294:04:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] BatHulk
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]GM on MRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I want to be staff for the reasons of keeping the server safe. One of the biggest reasons I want to be staff is to help the server by getting rid of the people who will RDM. One of the biggest reasons I should be staff is I have had to do many sits as a GM on MRP during late nights because of the amount of people who RDM. I want to be staff for the fact the more staff on the team who aren't complete morons when it comes to being staff, the more protected the server is from cheaters and spammers who will hurt the reputation of the server. I should be chosen for staff because I am responsible with the rules, and I will ask questions if I don't know them. I should be chosen for staff because, I know when I mess up, I know if I did something like ban the wrong guy or spam stuff too much. I should be chosen for staff because the fact that I'm a pretty chill person I don't get angry to easily and I will support you no matter what your opinion is. I believe everyone has a say and that I deserve to hear both sides.
I want staff because I can teach others, I have been told that I am really good at teaching people new things, and I could help teach new members of the staff team. I have experience, one of my biggest flaws as a GM was, I wasn't very responsible I would do things like PHYS gun people, I am more mature now I wont mess up in a position like that again. I should be chosen over others because  I've been a GM before once I reach S. Mod I can help the GM's with event Ideas. I want to be on the staff team because I feel like all people will need a little guidance in the rules so I will really work with people disobeying the rules I will offer them a warn and I will go over the rules with them if I have nothing to do. I can at a certain rank help with setting up things for tryouts, with those things,  I can help can prove my worth. I want to be staff because this is just a Trial period if I mess up that is fine, I will be removed and learn from the experience as a person and as a SWRP player. I want to be staff because I get t o help others in situations where they need it like people who have NITRP and people who exploit and these could affect the experience to others so I can get rid or warn these people so that hopefully people can have a more enjoyable experience. I just want to improve the server by getting rid of these people in which more people can have fun. -HonestDog signing off

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes on MRP Twice. One time was when I was a CPL and had 30 hours on the server. The other time was Non-Mal mass because I accidentally threw a grenade into the briefing room and killed like 6 people.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can staff on my bad laptop. So around 3-10 CST everyday and on weekends usually all day so like 11-12  CST.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Band, Choir, and Esports as CPT of my JV Valorant Team.
Did you read the staff rules?: HonestDog

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, acer said:

Not comfortable having somebody on the staff team that has exhibited maturity issues and has previously been removed from a GM team. 

Honestly I agree with this. We can't have somebody on the staff team we cant trust. 

Edited by marks13001
  • Agree 1

I have changed since then, This is truly a trial period like I said if I mess up I will get removed. I wish 0 harm to the server. I was mainly removed from GM team because I was inactive. I believe in this position I can help others. Don't focus on the past focus on the now. I believe I can truly help so at least give me a chance.

On 3/23/2022 at 6:49 PM, HonestDog said:

I want to be staff for the fact the more staff on the team who aren't complete morons when it comes to being staff, the more protected the server is from cheaters and spammers who will hurt the reputation of the server. I should be chosen for staff because I am responsible with the rules, and I will ask questions if I don't know them. I should be chosen for staff because, I know when I mess up, I know if I did something like ban the wrong guy or spam stuff too much. I should be chosen for staff because the fact that I'm a pretty chill person I don't get angry to easily and I will support you no matter what your opinion is. I believe everyone has a say and that I deserve to hear both sides.
I want staff because I can teach others, I have been told that I am really good at teaching people new things, and I could help teach new members of the staff team. I have experience, one of my biggest flaws as a GM was, I wasn't very responsible I would do things like PHYS gun people, I am more mature now I wont mess up in a position like that again. I should be chosen over others because  I've been a GM before once I reach S. Mod I can help the GM's with event Ideas.

-1 Very poorly written staff App. Not to mention if you were removed from the GM team for PHYS gun abuse, I would personally like to see examples of you being more mature now rather then just saying you are. If the reason you should be chosen over other people is that you were a GM(demoted for abusing perms) why would that even matter considering you are applying for staff. This whole application seems like you are attempting to become a gm again only you are trying a different route to get there

• Agree 2
30 minutes ago, Glorbnob said:

Not to mention if you were removed from the GM team for PHYS gun abuse

I wasn't removed for this reason what? I did it when I first got GM.

30 minutes ago, Glorbnob said:

This whole application seems like you are attempting to become a gm again only you are trying a different route to get there

Its not GM read the title

I do not want GM. I just want to help with staff. I messed up on GM a while ago why is everyone saying GM. I just want to be a staff member to help at bad times like late nights.

Edited by HonestDog
18 minutes ago, Skelteen said:

I believe what he meant was, you can become a GM by transferring from like a S.Mod to a T.GM

No, I just want staff I can't be GM as my ideas are bad, but I will say I won't minge if I do get staff as I learned my lesson on MRP.

38 minutes ago, HonestDog said:

I won't minge if I do get staff as I learned my lesson on MRP.

"I won't minge if I do get staff." I hate nitpicking, but this sentence is really not it. You shouldn't minge regardless, unless in a controlled environment (everyone is a minge, if you say you aren't you're capping). The idea is that you don't minge and then we see that and you are accepted because of good behavior. You don't get staff while being a minge and then stop minging, you should not be minging to begin with.

Edited by acer
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
14 minutes ago, acer said:

"I won't minge if I do get staff." I hate nitpicking, but this sentence is really not it. You shouldn't minge regardless, unless in a controlled environment (everyone is a minge, if you say you aren't you're capping). The idea is that you don't minge and then we see that and you are accepted because of good behavior. You don't get staff while being a minge and then stop minging, you should not be minging to begin with

Yeah, what I meant is I won't be as bad as MRP Honest. Acer you remember that time and how I was you have seen me change. Yes?

• Disagree 3

spacer.png
DENIED
According to the community, your behavior is questionable. If you want to prove that your behavior has gotten better, I recommend volunteering as event characters or leading roleplay scenarios to show to others that your behavior has improved. I also recommend revising your application if you wish to reapply. Your application is lengthy, however, to a reader it seems you are just rambling. You've repeated "I should be staff", "I should be chosen as staff", "I want staff" too many times. Reapply in 2 weeks.
@Ziggylock & move

Edited by special
  • Agree 2