Roy Mustang's Staff Application

Lager

11B WO1 Roy Mustang

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127388844  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198215043417/ 

Warns: None. 

Timezone: GMT-6 MDT

Playtime: | 11B WO1 Roy Mustang has played for 91:23:41. 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do You have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): No admin or any staff member recommended me to apply.

Past experiences as staff: None.

How do you plan on benefiting our server?: 

I plan to benefit by not only showing support to the server, but to its players who are new. I can keep out the mingy and toxic players that are ruining the experiences of the other players, as well as keeping together the community we all enjoy as part of a Gmod server. I understand its staff responsibilities and its powers to remove any mingy and toxic players that affect the server community, as well as the power to control any problems as it is the responsibility to respond to them immediately. It is the utmost importance to acknowledge the staff members' wishes and dedication to the server, as well as bringing in more people to give out a much better experience. 

As for benefiting to the server and its players in a positive light, I understand that becoming a staff member of the server is a tough role to maintain, but to also provide valuable experience to the new players and the more serious role-players that are on the server. It is for this reason that I wish to provide more support by becoming a staff member so that I can help out players, fix issues of the server, and provide a positive experience to those that are wanting to join the Gmod server community as not by acquaintanceship, but by friendship. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: No, I have not and will never be. 

Have you made any previous applications?: No, this is my first one. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Enough time that I can support the staff members and the players on the server if possible. If possible, I will try to contribute my time to the server on Gmod and help out the players and staff members. At the moment, I am usually free in the early evenings on weekdays, but mostly free on the weekends.

• Disagree 1

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:
You do currently have below the required hours to apply for staff you're getting close but you are currently a few hours short of the required hours.

Edited by DripOsiris
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1