lmay's Ban Appeal

lmay

In-game name: lmay
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:264766
Staff members in-game name: Flame Soul | NoobForce
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:91204553
Date & Time of incident: 12:45AM
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 4 days
Proof of Ban: spacer.png
What happened? (include any proof): I was AFK outside of a guy's base (across from spawn) for around 10 minutes. I came back to my computer, the base was gone and I didn't see anyone in the immediate area so I figured the sit had concluded and action had been taken. The base was removed, the window was open (as well as the doors), so I ran inside to find money printers in the back room. On my way to the printers I was grabbed by a noclipping import gun dealer, who held me in place and allowed the base owner to shoot me. I had upgrades, preventing him from getting the elimination. Audibly in the video I have you can literally hear the base owner ask "Why isn't he dying?" while attempting to RDM me. I was jailed indefinitely for the reason "talk" (which we certainly didn't do since he didn't listen to a word I said), told me that I was being banned for NITRP and to stop "trolling and lying". 
Why should your ban be removed?: I feel my ban should be removed since I did not break 3 rules. I had every intention to roleplay, and was in the process of doing so right as this was happening. I lost a base with 14 printers over a triggerhappy admin looking for a quick and easy ban. I have over 130 hours logged on this server, and haven't been banned since one mistake I made way back in 2020. I clearly have intention to play by the rules and get along with people. This situation was entirely out of my control, and I feel wronged by the ban. 

console.png

To start off, you were raiding with your buddy who was also banned for No Intent To Roleplay, were you not curious what happened to him when you "got back"?

Prior to starting off this report, I'll include that you and your group have been involved in numerous complications with other players and were let off on most counts generously. In addition a No Intent to Roleplay ban is generally used for those that break three rules within a immediate timeframe although in certain cases is accepted when there's blatant evidence that a player is not intending to roleplay. I'm generally well accepting of people messing around but what you have done went way too far into ruining the base owner's night and that is not acceptable.

Now, the pictures below are a very small few of the ones from that sit which display you were present and active throughout the sit, that was placed by your raiding partner.

Screenshot-5.png

Screenshot-13.png
Screenshot (18) - Click to view full size photo

• Winner 1