In-game name: RK Devonsnow
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:189088292
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 326:07:41.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] MoonDoge
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Nope.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I could be super mature sometimes and not put up for anything, I wouldn't take jokes. I would take everything as serious as a adult would. I would stay home if possible to contribute time to this job. I would be the server's admin to look up to whilst looking up to other admins. I would respect anyone even if they are a squeaker, 40, 30.. I would respect any age group and higher-ups as much as possible. Sometimes I could be a funny person and crack people up or I can get cracked up. I know this sure as hell aint 2 paragraphs and Im gonna get denied but.. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, I posted a gas station address and their phone number into the server chat and got banned. I also got banned for saying Nigeria and the console banned me for saying "The n word" (GarnetGaming)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Yes, A couple of months ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekends I have around 13+ hours, Weekdays I have around 1 and a half hours until I get back from school
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes I do, Its biking
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, A thorough read 2 times.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 3
  • Friendly 1

No -1 

also u got a time machine or something how are you 15 4 months ago and now 14?

Also you didn’t read the rules nor do you have to paragraphs 

4 hours ago, Devon1andonly said:

2 paragraphs and Im gonna get denied but.. 

don’t make it then???

Also are your still blacklisted by any chance? I see your other app you were  told not to apply or buy staff until told? 

Edited by Candy_
No @
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Devon1andonly said:

You literally said today you are 13 + you are never allowed to reapply for staff devon......

I know this sure as hell aint 2 paragraphs and Im gonna get denied but.. 

Sorry for the second reply, but bruh you literally know that you're paragraphs aren't good enough yet you still posted it knowing that it was lacking.

@Proggy @GrosCave @Shin_Tsukimi @stretchy was he ever given permission to reapply?

I could be super mature sometimes and not put up for anything, I wouldn't take jokes. I would take everything as serious as a adult would. I would stay home if possible to contribute time to this job. I would be the server's admin to look up to whilst looking up to other admins. I would respect anyone even if they are a squeaker, 40, 30.. I would respect any age group and higher-ups as much as possible. Sometimes I could be a funny person and crack people up or I can get cracked up. I know this sure as hell aint 2 paragraphs and Im gonna get denied but.. 

You need to beef this up a good bit an answer the actual question

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Yes, A couple of months ago

might wanna link it 

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, A thorough read 2 times.

reread em again chief

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekends I have around 13+ hours, Weekdays I have around 1 and a half hours until I get back from school

how much per day 

Overall if you can fix these problems up I'll change my response 

-1 For your age I am surprised this paragraph is actually decent so good job on that

• Agree 1