DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

HG Zulas Report

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:  Staff
Your in-game name: Officer Pig 
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:29065664
In-game name of reportee:  HG Zulas
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):  Unable to get, no way of seeing it in game that I know of. Name search revealed nothing on steam
Date & Time of incident: April 10, 2022 4:30 AM
Timezone: Eastern
What happened? (include any proof):

The staff member jailed me for a rule that does not exist. Details: I was a cop and I arrested a player for having a gun out. This part is not disputed. However the player reported me and then a staff member " HG Zulas" took over. The player said that I arrested him for breaking a law that he didn't know about. He said I arrested him too quickly after the law was added. I honestly had no idea when the law was added, however I looked at the top left of the screen and saw the law there so I arrested him. Zulas said that I arrested him too quickly and that I should've warned him to stop breaking the law. However I could not find any rule that states this and I also had no idea how long the law was there. I asked Zulas to give the rule number so I could review it, he would not. Furthermore, he did not take into consideration that had a law been immediately removed and I arrested a person for that said law, I would be in trouble for a false arrest. 

I would like there to be a punishment for Zulas. He jailed me for "failrp" yet could not provide the rule that I broke. I told him to reference the rule, he ignored me. I believe the reason why he did this was because he made a report against me earlier which failed. I believe this was a revenge punishment because he did not get his way earlier.  If any evidence is required I can try to get it.

Police Rule Relating to Laws::
You must enforce the laws of the city.

Edited by Riles
grammar + added rule
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1

So are you appealing the warn or reporting zulas? 

If you're appealing the warn, zulas needs to show proof to corroborate this warn.
If you're reporting zulas, you need to show proof of how the report was handled improperly.

I will admit, I never did see the rule for it but I only jailed him for it due to my experience of getting jailed for arresting someone after the law gets instantly added. I'll take the blame for this one but I never did it out of malice and I only did it because I'm fulfilling my duty as a staff member. And nor did I ignore you, I don't remember what I was doing during that time but I do know it was outside Garry's Mod.

logo.png

Report Accepted

A rule about arresting someone right after the law was added does not exist. From what I've read in this report it seems that Officer Pig was just following the laws as the police officer. For future reference to anyone reading this, there is no time limit to when a law that was added can actually be enforced by police officers

Zulas will be spoken to about double checking the rules and your warn will be removed (contact a manager in game to get it removed)

Thank you for taking the time to file a report

@stretchy @GrosCave @Shin_Tsukimi @Proggy

Lock and move please

or Luxembourg or tdizz lmfao

Edited by JazzaFoo
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Proggy said:

If you're reporting zulas, you need to show proof of how the report was handled improperly.

If you would like to make a full staff report on how he actually handled the sit please provide a recording of the sit in another thread, but as Israel said the warn is invalid and will be removed.