DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Raggy-Staff Application (not early anymore)

Raggy

In-game name: Raggy

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:503716682
Warns:0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?:| Raggy FUBAR has played for 225:33:26.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: MoonDodge and the other admin that did my training forgot his name (sorry)
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: I have been mod on a couple of discord servers and a Minecraft server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

I believe that I am a great choice for this position as I am a hard worker and it usually takes a lot to make me give up on something, which is evident as this is my third or fourth time applying for this position. I am also capable of producing high-quality results from my work, which would enhance a person's experience/ time on the server. I'm also not trying to get this position for any personal gain, but rather to help other players because so many mods in the past helped better my experience which has inspired me to help others on the server. I also want to help ease the workload on other mods as it is a very busy job and can be a very stressful one. I have a decent amount of knowledge on virtually anything so helping players out is not really a problem, and I enjoy helping out new players and teaching them the ropes.

I can also deliver efficient work which allows everyone to go back to what they were doing previously and deal with proper punishment being dealt quickly. I also am ready to go through the training process once again as soon as possible. I also think that I have never had a really negative interaction with another player, which I think can indicate that I am a decent individual. I have some experience in being a moderator on Minecraft servers and I deal with little kids pretty often so I have no problem handling disputes. Hopefully, I pass the verbal test this time around so that I can join the many other moderators on the server in their adventures

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I got banned on dark RP vanilla for prop spam.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 3/30/22  4/6/22 6/23/21
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have 2-3 hrs (weekends, Wednesday, and breaks more time and summer is almost here) a day unless my parents take me somewhere
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:2 internships, robotics, school, and tutoring 9th and 10th graders after school
Did you read the staff rules?: Raggy Fubar

Edited by Raggy
  • Like 2

CONFIRMING REFERRAL

This guy was chill during training last time and got SO GODDAMN CLOSE. Him making another application shows how much he wants to become staff.
(also epic staff application in general)

I really hope to see you on the team.
Good luck

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.