Toddd

In-game name: Toddd
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:149432783
Staff members in-game name: Jesus Christmas
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:193778013
Date & Time of incident: 13/04/22 11:11
Timezone: GMT+1
Warn Reason: NLR
What happened? (include any proof): So a new player called Swells( STEAM_0:1:97164198 ) played me in a game of droughts and so i played him and then when I lost he RDM'D me. In retaliation to this i came back to play Jesus in a game of droughts but swells kept chasing me so i ran into my base and killed him. proceed a few minutes during our game of droughts swells continued to " minge " by blocking are view and trying to kill me with a gun other than a pistol and knife. Swells then reported me for RDM+NLR but there is no NLR for RDM and i did not RDM.
Why should your warn be removed?: My warn should be removed because I did not NLR because Swells RDM'D me

• Informative 1

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

The report placed on Toddd by Swells for NLR lacked evidence from either party. The only evidence provided throughout sit was word of mouth leaving only the logs to go by. Clear NLR. Toddd made a report on Swells for RDM and the same action was taken on Swells. Simple warns for both. I explained to Toddd that a simple warn is not that big of a deal to which he responded with hostility.

Accepted.
 The Evidence Provided is insufficient to prove that he NLR'D, The Logs do not tell a full story. They are rather a tool that can be used to fill in parts of it. We do not punish off of speculation, Only Proven Facts.

The Warning will be removed by a manager Ingame. The staff member who handled the sit will be spoken to about collecting proper evidence

@Shin_Tsukimi@stretchy Please Lock and Move.

• Agree 1