In-game name: Wall E
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/id/JacobOwnzyou/
Warns: 1 
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:  210:56:35
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] TLG  Faderet
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a mod on a old server about 5-6 years ago, I was a mod for about 2 years.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I love the game, Have over 1,000 hours on it.  I wanna do more for the game and the community.  The community y'all have made here is amazing.  I like all of the staff team and all of the are nice and very helpful. I am very calm and I have a lot of patience and I can sit there with someone and really help them.

I can be to honest sometimes which gets me in trouble, but I am at least you know I will be honest with you.  If I want something I will work for it.  I'm not very good with writing or English, but I'm amazing with math and computers.  I hope I get to help the people around the server and make it as fun as the other staff did for me.  Thank you for looking this over and hopefully soon I will join y'all.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned on server what that was 4 plus years ago, I was a little kid back then. I haven't been banned since I started playing again.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  I have made two.  First one was rushed and not very good (April 9th) and then the second one was to soon and got denied (April 12) So third times the charm right?
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 plus hours everyday, later in night most of the time.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Coding/programming, Reading, Gym
Did you read the staff rules?:Wall E 

• Friendly 1

+1

Pros:

• Mod experience
  • Good playtime
  • Has a referral
  • 18+

Cons:

• Your paragraphs consist of very small sentences that don't really tell us much in the way of why we should choose you over other applicants.
  • Your SteamID should be the SteamID, not URL. For reference, yours is STEAM_0:1:216577879

I don't think your paragraphs are as important as your actions. I would have given you a -1, but I have seen you on the last couple of days playing and you didn't retaliate or act negatively when you got killed by me so that's a plus as well. I will say if anyone brings anything to the table, my opinion may change: but for now I think you deserve a shot.

• Like 2

+1

For someone who doesn't speak very good english, you've made a pretty good application.

I've seen you in game and you're chill, you're 18 meaning you're more likely to be mature during sits, and can handle "pressure" of sits piling up and stuff unlikesomeoneiknow 

Third time is indeed the charm.

+1 

Active player and every interaction I've had with you is good.

On 4/13/2022 at 11:05 AM, ShankNinja said:

• Your paragraphs consist of very small sentences that don't really tell us much in the way of why we should choose you over other applicants.

^ same thing for me but even still I wish you luck 

On 4/13/2022 at 9:05 AM, ShankNinja said:

+1

Pros:

• Mod experience
  • Good playtime
  • Has a referral
  • 18+

Cons:

• Your SteamID should be the SteamID, not URL. For reference, yours is STEAM_0:1:216577879

I don't think your paragraphs are as important as your actions. I would have given you a -1, but I have seen you on the last couple of days playing and you didn't retaliate or act negatively when you got killed by me so that's a plus as well. I will say if anyone brings anything to the table, my opinion may change: but for now I think you deserve a shot.

Have not seen you in the server myself so going to give you a chance. +1

+1

- 18+

- Good hours

Has a Referral

- Experience is good

-----------------------------------------------

I personally like you, you are respectful in the sits I have taken that involve you and you are on quite often. I think you would be a great addition to the staff team.

- Loggy (tall child)

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.

• Like 1