DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

how to move printers quickly

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iDq7cGsa2Z2E2/d13370Q4PRMV?invite=cr-MSw2WjQsNDYzMTI5Mzcs

climb swep + bhop + printer pickup

idk if people know abt this but it is useful and lets u move prints quick for buying printers out of a base or raiding someone

i'd say this is alot easier if u use scrollwheel to jump (i dont but it def makes timing jumps way easier if u dont use scrollwheel for inventory)

Edited by Rapts
put in link to wrong clip #Fuck
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1
8 minutes ago, xFish said:

It's even more fun if you pull out a dlore and headshot someone while flying at mach 1 around the map. But yeah I never even considered you could do this.

i love doing that especially when its a flick

1 hour ago, xFish said:

It's even more fun if you pull out a dlore and headshot someone while flying at mach 1 around the map. But yeah I never even considered you could do this.

i have dlore and climbswep binded for this exact reason

Very informative

but I feel that takes some of the fun away when you get done raiding is that risky nail biting run back to you base were anything could happen. 

I never understood how people were able to just glide around with the swep. Looks very cool 10/10

On 4/22/2022 at 5:39 PM, Salteeeens said:

How do I make my game sound like source?

do u have css files installed? i didnt change anything w my game to do that i just downloaded css files 

i don't even know what the alternative sound would be my game has always sounded like that

Edited by Rapts
  • Informative 1
  • 2 weeks later...