Suggestion

Brinebot

Description: I believe the next big step for garnet gaming dark rp would be a minecraft mod. This would be an really super fun expansion to the garnet world. I think a minecraft mod would be so cool because in minecraft there's so many things you can do like building blocks and farming plants and farming animals

Reasoning: if we had minecraft then we would be able to have so much more fun and people would be less toxic and not focus on raiding all day. They'd be so busy digging deep under the map looking for ores and trying to get diamond horse armor. 

Additional information: I don't know if a minecraft mod for good exists right now but if not I can code one myself probably.

• Agree 1

bro...is this a joke suggestion?

2 hours ago, Brinebot said:

if we had minecraft then we would be able to have so much more fun and people would be less toxic and not focus on raiding all day. They'd be so busy digging deep under the map looking for ores and trying to get diamond horse armor.

• Forums Moderator

Perhaps not a Minecraft mod for GMod, but maybe an actual GG Minecraft server? You never know, one day maybe....

The best thing about GG DarkRP is that it's one of the most vanilla servers around, rather than containing a crazy amount of mostly silly and pointless addons (which other servers have). That, and the community here, is what makes GG DarkRP number 1 in my books 😃

• Agree 1

While the idea for sure is creative and I love to see that in suggestions, I unfortunately do feel that this severely takes away from the main function of a general DarkRP server and I don't believe it would do well on here. Nonetheless, I love the effort put into the suggestion!