DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Reserves

Reserves  

44 members have voted

1. 1. RESERVES (SERIOUS)

• Do I get my reserves back?
    • Do I not get my reserves back?

This poll is closed to new votes

No if I had perms like officer perms in ts either active Officer or reserves doesnt matter I wouldn't be kicking people especially people who are in a channel myself would not have authority to. So no I do not think you deserve your Reserves what you did was childish and going into veterans discords to have them pull strings or favors aint gonna put a good rep on you in my honest opinion but Id leave this to the staff team and Theos

Edited by Xavier
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, Xavier said:

No if I had perms like officer perms in ts either active Officer or reserves doesnt matter I wouldn't be kicking people especially people who are in a channel myself would not have authority to. So no I do not think you deserve your Reserves what you did was childish and going into veterans discords to have them pull strings or favors aint gonna put a good rep on you in my honest opinion but Id leave this to the staff team and Theos

I do not have any knowledge of saying that in many servers, only one and it was only a joke. Unless you think it isn't I'm fine with that

Imma be fr tanhk did fuck up but coming from a dumbass to another I bet he can learn from this and all hard work he put into red group until the roblox binge period i think he deserves the reserves back (just dont fuck up again bro)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, Xavier said:

Bro Tahnk is about the same age as me he is a minge like me just cause he does it once doesn't mean he shouldn't get reserves. He can be a great guy and can help a lot. I believe when he can he can help TSFU. Give the man his reserves

• Dumb/Shitpost 2

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines