ANGY'S moderator application

ANGY

In-game name:SBM JENG SCT 2223 MEANgy
                SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:550392268
                 Warns:3     0 active
                   Timezone: EST
                      Playtime?: 282:10:27
                       Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  yes
                          Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes
                            Referral(s):no one 
                              Past experiences as staff:  none 
         Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe I've been on this server long enough to where i have leaned how things work and how to act, i believe the surver is great and should thrive, i believe that if i join your staff team I would be a great mod to help people out and to help if people need it. 

im used to being looked down appon as a person meaning i know how it feels to be looked at en equal. meaning im never going to take one mans word over another no matter what there rank or superiority is. over another, CT's deserve as much say as anyone else in any server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I havent been punished other than the warns i have recieved
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes one that was written off as a joke 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i have almost all the time to help out on the server exept from 7am to 3pm
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? im a good football player and i play alot of videogames 
Did you read the staff rules?: yes i have

Edited by ANGY
fixed my 2 paragraphs
  • Disagree 4
17 hours ago, ANGY said:

Warns:3     0 active
                            Referral(s):no one 
                              Past experiences as staff:  none 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes one that was written off as a joke 
Did you read the staff rules?: yes i have

Format Based:
Honestly, no disrespect, but this seems like a joke. Not much thought or effort was put into this application. No attempt to proof-read (you ignored ALL of the red underlines that are prevalent throughout). These "paragraphs" are two sentences. Formatting is overall very poor and tough to read. Clearly did not read the staff rules.

Character Based:
You have made a bit of a name yourself. You're quite infamous here. Most notably, you were recently removed and blacklisted from the CG roster. Also, I believe you still have some other battalion blacklists.

I think you made this application too soon. Take some time to truly reflect and better your behavior. You must work to shift the perception you've allowed many people to have of you before taking on a role such as Moderator. ❤️

Edited by TheSmith
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

Sorry, but I can’t gain much info from barely 3 sentences. My experiences with you in the server are neutral currently.

While, personally, I don't think you are a bad person nor do you do the things you do out of malice, I do believe you have difficulty in controlling your actions. Whenever we spoke to you about an issue in CG you said you would work on those things, but those issues kept coming up. I believe you should work to improve your reputation on the server before applying.

-1 you clearly could careless about your imagine or responsibility's your loads of fun and a cool person but don't ever know when to get real  (maybe add some more effort to your application fill out the paragraphs more and correct grammatical errors and ill think about my choice but regardless try more to be idolized instead of a minge best of luck)

Edited by GySgtStorm

My -1 in this situation comes down to the fact that I have had and heard countless negative experiences about you. on 05/08/22 when Bioz was informing your higher ups in CG when he was near you, you respond "keep on snitchin' see what happens Bioz". Later you also were harassing Bioz following him around later even stunning him for no reason. There are clips of both of these and with your conduct resulting in you being kicked out of at least 2-3 battalions, I don't think you're fit for the staff team.

Didn't write enough for when it said [Minimum 2 paragraphs] and also all the issues, When you were in 327th we had countless problems with you harrasing members and saying things that are very offense to some people, and Just from reading other Replies it seems you have an issue with Harrasing people and having power, so unless there is a huge behavioral change then its a -1 from me.