Warns: Fail RPx3 RDMx2
Timezone: CST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 2753hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was previously staff on this server and had to leave due to life and not having the time to dedicate anymore.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] As of now I have seen the server have low pop quite often and i wish to help bring this server back as i want myself to come back as the server has made significant improvement since when i left. I have a lot of time to dedicate to my position now as i am home schooled and am home at all times of the day besides the weekends when i occasionally go out with friends or family. I wish to use my time to benefit the server for the best and bring in new players and help the new players and older players have more fun on the server as when i joined the staff and officers made all of us new players feel welcomed and i feel that we've lost that touch that we used to have.

Most older players on the server know me already and know what I did in staff previously and what good and some bad things I did. I want to come back and prove myself again as I made mistakes during my last run and I dont want people to see me badly based on my childish old ways that i had when i used to play MRP. I will of course be on the server a lot of time so I will constantly be able to help out new players and help out with staff duties that are of course needed. This server means a lot to me as I have spent a lot of my time on the server throughout the last year and i wish to restore the server to the glory that i remember and of course help everybody have fun in the process.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Banned once for accidental mass and of course the warns listed above
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes April 10th of 2021
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most hours of the day besides when i occasionally play other games.

Edited by Mavv_
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 4
  • Agree 1

Let me explain before I get into the negatives. You have and always will be a friend to me, I'm not basing my response based off you in general, more so your activity and previous effort of being a staff. When you need to do something as asked, you don't complain. When someone tries to argue with you, most of the time you stay calm and work it through. I believe you have the right mentality and mind set, but wrong timing. From what I remember when you were staff towards the end, you wanted to resign multiple times due to stress and real life issues, which is fine, but it got to a point where it started effecting others. I'm not trying to say you were a bad member of the staff team, but you have to know your limits before pushing it too far. Anyways, activity recently has been lacking, I've seen you only the last 3 or so days while you got off Ranger reserves, I'm sure you'll stay for quite a while, but you need to meet the new players on both sides before making a staff application, we both know this lol. Looking at the responses up top and all the -1's, I doubt it will be accepted, but if you do what was stated above, I don't think you will have an issue. Best of luck! 

Edited by Reeper
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

Whilst you have experience, there is a lack of community support and little representation of yourself in the community. I recommend that you wait and spend more time getting readjusted to the server before reapplying.

You may reapply in 2 weeks (06/08/22.)

@Jake please lock and move

• Like 1
  • Agree 1