Ban appeal

YoungDawn2222
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198400962905/
Lmay(STEAM_0:1:264766)
2022-05-24 - 23:25:44

Ban Reason: mass rdm
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/

What happened? (include any proof): OK so i was playing the sever normally talking with a cripts leader then running around for 4-6 minutes before i was banned out of no where, i believe the admin in question most likely saw all the kills i had, however i honestly haven't rdmed, and haven't been reported for it at all throughout the day. The kills i do have witch may have warrented the ban may have been from all the people i have killed passing the kos line into the jailroom trying to free everyone. I believe this ban was issued randomly with no communication at all when i very clearly wasn't rdming everyone like someone who actually rdms does.

Why should your ban be removed?: I think Lmay made no attempt to communicate with me, it was like as if i was there and then wasn't. Its just odd and i want an explanation that's all 🙂 !!!! See everyone on the sever soon!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

If you're able to provide proof as to where your KOS line was, I'd be willing to drop the ban.

Otherwise - 
Kills
spacer.png

Damage - no one ever fired at you first (besides ONE instance)

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1

Yea there is not way its even possible for me to remotely prove there was a kos line as i wouldn't take screenshots of it. The kos line was in the typical above the door into the back sections of pd saying kos/aos if past. A lot of minges and such "jackjack, exg, and jacobs especially" keep running back after i killed them, they even made some sort of army to take over the mayors office. I believe the damage above in question was when i killed the people who keep running up the pd stairs into the mayors office spawning printers such as jacobs. 

Damage - no one ever fired at you first (besides ONE instance)

i never needed to as i was killing the people who were running back into the pd avoiding the kos line, i was also being told by the police chief to kill them as he screamed "they are passed the line kill  them"

i don't know if there is even a way to prove that there was a kos line, its like do i have to screen shot the kos line every time i put one down or someone else does, or do i have to screen shot them as i kill them to prove they were within the kos line? This is like a losing battle were its like yea i have no context but this says you killed alot of people so 2 week ban. Please reconsider this ban i really enjoy playing garnet severs, thank you for your time.

If you're able to provide proof as to where your KOS line was, I'd be willing to drop the ban.

• Friendly 2
  • Agree 2

also in the above logs you can see jackjack and jacob I've killed multiple times or at least damaged, because they keep running back into the pd. Jackjack was worse because he would pull out his knife and try to kill me on the spot i even changed my name about 3-5 minutes before the ban because he was harrasing me so much. sorry for this addon didn't looks through one of the log pages!

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, carrot_2222 said:

Yea there is not way its even possible for me to remotely prove there was a kos line as i wouldn't take screenshots of it. The kos line was in the typical above the door into the back sections of pd saying kos/aos if past. i don't know if there is even a way to prove that there was a kos line, its like do i have to screen shot the kos line every time i put one down or someone else does, or do i have to screen shot them as i kill them to prove they were within the kos line? This is like a losing battle were its like yea i have no context but this says you killed alot of people so 2 week ban. Please reconsider this ban i really enjoy playing garnet severs, thank you for your time.

The only reason I find it very important to have proof of the location of your KOS line/sign is because that's your justification for all of the kills you did. Do keep in mind that KOS lines are only eligible to be inside of buildings (which you said yours was, so no problem there.) Whenever I checked the PD for the KOS sign/line, it wasn't there. The sign may have been deleted by the Police Chief, maybe accidentally pressed the undo button (Z)?
spacer.pngspacer.png

And to confirm that I did in fact receive a report on you/had an active report when taking action.

spacer.png
spacer.png

This entire situation is pretty unique, and I do understand the feeling of miscommunication that you and a few others may have noticed here. To my colleagues that have decided to resort to harassment/disrespect over their disagreeance with the situation, I would seriously expect better from our staff team. Especially those of you who are higher ranked than I am.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1

DENIED

As you mentioned in your appeal "The kos line was in the typical above the door into the back sections of pd saying kos/aos if past" 
Lmay provided enough evidence to prove that there was no KOS sign, and that you did Mass.

Also, I feel like you might be a bit confused about the KOS sign rules in PD, so let me brief it real quick: 

Only the mayor can place down a KOS sign. If there's no mayor, then the Police Chief is allowed to have a sign.

Otherwise, no KOS sign can be enforced in the PD.

Although

It seems you were a bit confused about the KOS in PD rule and that you are fairly new to GG

The ban will be reduced to 1 week for Unintentional Mass RDM.

Edited by GrosCave
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1