luckmaster69 ready to become a staff member

n-game name:luckmaster69
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:593683018
Warns: none
Timezone: Eastern Daylight time 
Playtime?: 149:26:38
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] NO
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes I do
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  None i just wanted to become staff
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none i this will my first time becoming one...
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:  Well I started to becoming friends with some of the staff and i start making friends on the server and i want dont just wanna become a staff to just take reports left and right but also people in need i want to able to help guild people on the server.  I know it wont be a easy job and i might need help myself time to time (bc i am a little slow) but thats not Stoping me to make the right choices and doing what right for the server and I cant wait to make it brighter and Im willing to do whatever it take to make it the call to make Everyone Enjoy there time on the server..
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: there this one server i cant think on the top of my head but i did some rdm's
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO this my first one
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i might not be on alot bc sometimes i cant pay the wifi but i will come back once it is on..
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? im a youtuber and sometimes i do on gmod and sometimes on other games
Did you read the staff rules?: no i talk to one of the staff and they said once i got approved i will get the staff rules

• Cringe 2
3 hours ago, luckymaster69 said:

Did you read the staff rules?: no i talk to one of the staff and they said once i got approved i will get the staff rules

-1 you should read the staff rules. Also paragraphs are mid

• Doesn't know the staff rules. I am curious which staff member allegedly told you that you didn't need to know these rules to become staff.
  • Not even one of the two required paragraphs.
  • No access to Teamspeak or a Microphone is a big downside

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, ShankNinja said:

• Doesn't know the staff rules. I am curious which staff member allegedly told you that you didn't need to know these rules to become staff.
  • Not even one of the two required paragraphs.
  • No access to Teamspeak or a Microphone is a big downside

All the reasons above. -1

• Forums Moderator

This is a big -1 from me. You haven’t even met some of the most basic requirements in your application, which I would normally forgive but this is your third application and you should have taken into consideration all previous criticism when you wrote this one. You have also lied about making previous applications. On top of that you have a ban on record for Mass NLR which you didn’t mention and admitted to going to a server and RDMing without explaining why and/or how you have changed since then, as though you feel it’s somehow acceptable and not worth discussing. You don’t have access to a microphone or Teamspeak either which isn’t good.

I would continue but I feel I’m putting more effort into my response than you have put in to your application so I’ll end it here…..