DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

=WL=100's moderator application

In-game name: 100
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198381223500 
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
Playtime?: 74:50:28
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes (finally learned how to)
    Referral(s): [No one]
    Past experiences as staff: [None]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I feel like I should be accepted as staff over other applicants is because this would be a good learning expereince for me. And how to treat the community in a welcoming and freindly way, I am a very honest, Respectful, Fair and Kind individual. I will be able to help and enforce the rules of the DarkRP server.

And i will be able to be on the server for around 6 hours of the days listed below. I know this role is a big responsibility, I need to put time and effort into this server if i want to become a staff. But i feel like i would be able to succeed if i try my best. to be able to do the task given to me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have not been banned or punished.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 days a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Making wallpapers in wallpaper engine and playing the stanley parable,listening to music, spending time with my family and friends outside of the game.
Did you read the staff rules?: 100

Edited by 1000
finally learned how to record

-Your single paragraph doesn’t help anything

-find a way to record. You’ll thank me later. 
-saying you take awhile to “comprehend things” is kinda a red flag for staff as they are needing someone who won’t need retraining. 

for the sake of everyone else I would suggest waiting out to become staff, no insult to you. -1

-Insufficient paragraphs.

1 hour ago, 1000 said:

please use /id name in game.

Add onto your first paragraph, and add a second one as well and I'll most likely change it to a +1.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral for now….

The main thing holding me back from making this a +1 is what you’ve said about “Why we should choose you over other applicants?”. If you were to sit down, spend some time thinking about it and tell us what makes you stand out above the rest in some detail with some great examples of things you may have done before to demonstrate such qualities, then I’d like to make a decision at that point about whether to give you a +1.
So to be clear, I’m not making a decision either way yet, but giving you the opportunity to really express yourself and show what could make you a great staff member, as I feel you’re looking in the right direction but yet to walk forwards, so to speak 🙂

• Agree 1