DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Moar Taxes

xFish

Code it in so that bails can also be taxed/possibly have a fixed tax rate on them so that the vault can fill up quicker lmao. Also could possibly have the side effect of making people who are just mass bailing be able to get some of their money back if they do a pd raid would may convince more people to raid the PD 😄

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Creative 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral for now

I do like the idea of the bail money going back into the playerbase to encourage roleplay, and this is genuinely a pretty good idea. My only reason for not giving it a straight up +1 is that there are already three forms of tax and I'm wondering if it might get a little over complicated? Although with that said, I guess if all of the bail money went straight into the vault then there wouldn't be a need for anything to be added to the Mayor's computer screen, which does simplify it. All I'm worried about is new players being discouraged by complex tax systems but as long as it's simple then it is a good idea. I might change to a +1 with more info and discussion though 👍

• Like 1

Neutral
I think that the bail money could go to the mayor as the mayor also has to pay taxes and there's no viable way of making money off of mayor without winning the lottery. The only reason I am not " +1'ing " it as I feel the more taxes that happens the more complicated the mayor will be come and more people will demand taxes for this and that possibly even being outside a base.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...