SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199059547864
Warns:0
Timezone: Pacific daylight time
Playtime?: 131 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]no 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] the reason you should choose me over other aplicants is because im very patient with people and can help them with things they need and to solve and dont hold grudges agains anyone and dont discriminate if they are my friend or i know them im really nice and can explain things very well in a sit to a person or staff.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: soon to be a lot currently playing on my parents laptop will get a pc soon though
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? sports and bmx
Did you read the staff rules?: yes

His paragraph's are very weak would be better if they were longer than 2 lines. He didn't read the staff rules. didn't give an exact amount of hours he could spend to staff. Didn't give the numbers for how long he's been on the server. And to put the cherry on top he  does not have access to TS or a microphone.

Overall this seems like a pretty rushed staff app / minge one as he didn't fill it out accordingly to the format.

~Toddd

• Forums Moderator

Strong -1

5 hours ago, tboygamer123 said:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]no 

In order to be as efficient as possible while handling reports and to ensure you have the attention of others, I would strongly recommend getting a microphone. On top of that, TeamSpeak activity is a requirement if you wish to seek promotions and climb the ranks.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] the reason you should choose me over other aplicants is because im very patient with people and can help them with things they need and to solve and dont hold grudges agains anyone and dont discriminate if they are my friend or i know them im really nice and can explain things very well in a sit to a person or staff.

The reasons that you have given to "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" is ridiculously short and looks as though you haven't put a great deal of effort into it. It actually asks for 2 paragraphs as a minimum to emphasise the fact that this is your opportunity to really stand out amongst the rest. If you have a read through some of the accepted staff applications, you'll see the kind of things others have said and the detail that they've gone into, to really try and set themselves apart. On top of that, I don't generally care about spelling and grammar a whole lot (we all have strengths and weaknesses) but when you're trying to make a good impression in a formal application, it's always worth running your text through a checker of some kind, just to make sure you're application looks the best that it can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no

This is an outright lie! You were banned on 22nd July 2021 for Mass Prop-block and LTAP. This data is publicly available here https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: soon to be a lot currently playing on my parents laptop will get a pc soon though

You'd need to be a little more specific with how much time you could realistically contribute. If you can't dedicate much time now then you could always reapply when you get your PC. Bare in mind that there is a minimum number of reports every staff member should be taking each month.

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

No you did not.

To summarise, you have put very little effort into making your application. On top of that, you have lied about your previous punishments and not read the staff rules, amongst a host of other things that I've mentioned. I would suggest taking all of this on board and if (at a later date) you still wish to become a member of the staff team, then at that point make a truly awesome application and show us how great you can be because I think you could achieve a great deal more than this. Until then, it's a strong -1 from me.

• Agree 1