In-game name: Tali 1LT York
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:661270815
Staff members in-game name: 1stSFODD CPT Sex Pistols
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:34547904
Date & Time of incident: 06/05/2022
Timezone:  Central US
Warn Reason: Fail RP
What happened? (include any proof): I Started a Raid At 50:45 
Why should your warn be removed?: Until i was warned, Which i wasn't even aware i was getting a warn for in the first place.  i was Ignorant to the fact that this was a rule (not starting a raid until after the 50:00 mark after war, and for that matter if i would have known this i would not have done it at all until i knew the cool-down timer was up. 

Hello York, With the return of the advert raids, the rules weren't changed. This is the link below is to the rules.  

Raids

For raid adverts, it has to include who is raiding who at the beginning. Example: (RU Raids US) The Bear strikes The Eagle.

You can NOT raid with PTE.

During a raid you may not kill the side being raided while in their spawn room.

You must have base rendered in order to participate in a raid unless acting as artillery. Artillery must stay as artillery and may not push up.

Raids may not take place within 10 minutes before or 10 minutes after war.

Raid adverts may not contain quotes, memes, or anything unrelated to in-character messages.

Appeal Denied

I do understand trying to appeal the warn, but it is completely valid as you did violate the raiding rules. I do not believe @Gabeisthat is in the wrong for giving this punishment, if I were to be the admin in the sit, I would have given a verbal warning first offence, then a /warn on a second infraction (or ban, depends on the severity). The warn will remain, have a good day!

HbfjQ9VcM2mobvgy-RdpSAHasGQmjRsQp-9zknpkbROkJyU4URr-exYpdLRHzeOMSVwI6bbOhTFjqOaw4rR18Ce9Z0mFSPuU_Mo14m6tO2Aj-VU_WlvjuqDzfB_eVfIKfOW7VMMIWsjEk_wiEg

@Fonza Please Lock And Move!