Bearboobs Ban Appeal

In-game name: bearboobs
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198323275520
Staff members in-game name: Fetn
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:220893720
Date & Time of incident: 11/24/21
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?: 50 years
Proof of Ban: cheatingLMAOO.PNG
What happened? (include any proof): 

Why should your ban be removed?: It has been almost 7 months since I was permanently banned from Military RP and my extended ban on Dark RP. A lot of my friends still play on Dark RP, and since it was a ban from Military RP, I need to get unbanned from here. I fucked up big time when I started hacking on the MRP server. Once I got banned, I didn't acknowledge it anymore, but I was immediately stripped away from being able to have a normal conversation with my friends that I had on the server. The ban was sort of on the side of all the stuff that I do now, but I just want to be expunged from it and maybe be able to play with my friends that still do play on Dark RP. In no way, am I deserving of an unban, but at least given a second chance in the community. The MRP Community probably has no idea who I am, but I was an Administrator on the Garry's Mod Dark RP Server from August through October in 2021. While my time roleplaying on the Garnet Gaming Dark RP server was cut short from more memories I wanted to have, I feel that I contributed a lot to the server. Spending upmost to 1100+ hours on the server, and racked over 1000 completed admin sits, I dedicated a lot of my time and my summer to this server. I won't say that I feel well deserving of a second chance, and most of my staff buddies are either retired or left the server, but I still want to enjoy it. If my ban were to be removed, It would mark a new chapter of my journey in Garnet Gaming and many more memories and hours on the server. I would be more than happy to be accepted back into the community that I have been stripped away from. I don't have many people who can advocate for me now, but It is always worth a shot. If you read this far, I appreciate you.
TLDR: I was banned and have been banned for 7 months and I want a second chance in the community

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Toxic 1
  • Sad 3
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

why would you cheat on the server if you were a admin anyway? 1000 admins sits and im sure you banned many people  permanently for cheating. I dont understand why people cheat even when your an admin but you have been on the server so i dont know or played with you and were banned long before i join and yes people deserve 2nd chances but keep in mind you were an admin. and you cheated? not a goodlook. theres nothing stopping you from cheating again.
no hard feelings

Edited by Shiesty
  • Agree 2

I mean I'm sure you mean well, but this appeal reads like a sob story.

Your first appeal you don't even acknowledge what you did, you just try to pretend that you did nothing wrong and you don't know what you did. Your second appeal you acknowledge your mistake, but then try to weasel your way out of the DarkRP ban by saying what you did didn't affect that community, only the MRP community.

And now with this ban appeal, all you've done is say you know you don't deserve a second chance, and that you should be unbanned because you used to do so much for the DarkRP community, which in reality none of us from MRP really care about.

I personally wouldn't even really give a fuck if you were unbanned, because it's been so long since your ban I know you wouldn't hack again. But you not even saying "I'm sorry for what I've done" or "I humbly ask for forgiveness" in the THREE unban appeals you've made, leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. -1.

• Informative 1
15 minutes ago, Shiesty said:

why would you cheat on the server if you were a admin anyway? 1000 admins sits and im sure you banned many people  permanently for cheating. I dont understand why people cheat even when your an admin but you have been on the server so i dont know or played with you and were banned long before i join and yes people deserve 2nd chances but keep in mind you were an admin. and you cheated? not a goodlook. theres nothing stopping you from cheating again.
no hard feelings

I absolutely don’t blame you for feeling that way, but I cheated on the MRP server because I simply just wanted to be good at it. Playing it for a few hours and seeing how better people were than me was kinda demotivating. I was already pretty much done with DRP, and I achieved most things. Had my small clan of friends, did sits on occasion. It was simply boring. I also started cheating, because I didn’t know there was a risk inclined to it on DRP. Yet, To this day I haven’t evaded my way or bought a new account to evade on and play DRP, just wasn’t my style. Im inclined to doing PC checks by a manager while im on the server, no doubt. Saying that I’ve banned people from cheating, hasnt occoured during my time when I was an admin. Mostly, Manager took that job in doing that. Small petty stuff like MRDM, MFRP, or simply helping people were atleast my main duties while I was there. I wasn’t there long enough to be able to do that kind of stuff. Only did a few appeals on website as a admin, since I was banned.

3 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

I mean I'm sure you mean well, but this appeal reads like a sob story.

Your first appeal you don't even acknowledge what you did, you just try to pretend that you did nothing wrong and you don't know what you did. Your second appeal you acknowledge your mistake, but then try to weasel your way out of the DarkRP ban by saying what you did didn't affect that community, only the MRP community.

And now with this ban appeal, all you've done is say you know you don't deserve a second chance, and that you should be unbanned because you used to do so much for the DarkRP community, which in reality none of us from MRP really care about.

I personally wouldn't even really give a fuck if you were unbanned, because it's been so long since your ban I know you wouldn't hack again. But you not even saying "I'm sorry for what I've done" or "I humbly ask for forgiveness" in the THREE unban appeals you've made, leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. -1.

I didn’t notice that I haven’t said sorry, but what I am saying is pure. I’m not trying to bullshit my way out of it. I already know what I did was wrong, why would I repeat myself when you should already know. I’m not trying to be like any of the other appeals where its just a loop of “im sorry” or “i didnt mean to”. I may regret my decisions that I did, but that doesnt change any facts that I DID do it. I cannot change that. If your looking for an apology on what small amount I did on MRP, I’m sorry. I hacked for, what, maybe 4-5 hours? That amounts to nothing for yall, and how many hours yall have put into MRP.

Edited by bearboobs
  • Sad 1
49 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Bro. You’ve even said you would be willing to ban evade if you didn’t think you’d get caught to people.  For that reason a definite fuck no. -1000000000000

I never said that I was willing to ban evade. I had a talk with Glorb, which obviously isnt very private anymore, about what I would do to appeal about an unban. I said it would be easy to ban evade, not that I have done it at all, or would do it. It’s been such a long time since I’ve even been on Garry’s Mod, I could rather give a fuck about it than to have the stress of ban evading on it LMAO. Just wanna get unbanned or wait for a mass unban. Our conversation is below ( in order ) \/

https://ibb.co/HTXGD0y

https://ibb.co/C7GNF6z

https://ibb.co/brhRpgC

Denied

The punishment for cheating is a permanent ban, and you knew this before you ever loaded into the server.
There is no question if you cheated, it is a matter of fact.
Your permanent ban on MRP will remain in place.

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3
  • The Garnut
9 hours ago, bearboobs said:

I was immediately stripped away from being able to have a normal conversation with my friends that I had on the server.

What a funny and original way to paint yourself as a victim. Hey guys! they took away my toys 😠 

Add your "friends" on Steam, if you can't have "normal conversations" with your friends outside of the server, guess what, they don't seem like very genuine friends.

As for your ban, I'm super happy to see Proggy had decided to keep it

• Like 4
  • Spicy 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1