DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Toddd's Staff Application X2

Toddd

I know I have already responded here, and Toddd is important to the community. I just wanted to add I was in a Discord call with him yesterday and I can just tell the maturity isn't there. Still would like to add the bullying of him is unacceptable, and to be fair if I was him getting harassed like he does I would've left this server a long time ago, it's unfair to him, and its disgusting that some of the hate comes from us staff members here. It is clear he wants to be staff again, but from what I saw yesterday I don't think he knows how to fully take situations correctly, and defuse things. If you are anyone reading this though, if you hear/see Toddd somewhere, don't go up to him and mention this app, he is just a person playing Garnet like all of us. I really just wanted to give that final clarification after my reply.

1 hour ago, Wizify said:

I know I have already responded here, and Toddd is important to the community. I just wanted to add I was in a Discord call with him yesterday and I can just tell the maturity isn't there. Still would like to add the bullying of him is unacceptable, and to be fair if I was him getting harassed like he does I would've left this server a long time ago, it's unfair to him, and its disgusting that some of the hate comes from us staff members here. It is clear he wants to be staff again, but from what I saw yesterday I don't think he knows how to fully take situations correctly, and defuse things. If you are anyone reading this though, if you hear/see Toddd somewhere, don't go up to him and mention this app, he is just a person playing Garnet like all of us. I really just wanted to give that final clarification after my reply.

Just want to post and agree that I definitely don't think people should take personal anger or malice and put it towards toddd. He's just a growing person and although this is a video game it's a very social one. I think it is very important to understand what our words mean. For those who are giving -1s or = +1s and stating their reasons, I would just like people to keep a mutual mindset and be respectful with your opinions being related to the application at hand. I think for the most part everyone's done that and I'd like to agree that no one wishes toddd ill will. But seriously toddd I don't know you man I just want you to know your always welcome to talk to me if you need help with something or just want a chat. No one is obligated to talk to one another if they don't want to but I hope in future time as your mind grows people will open up to you more and more. Our brain doesn't stop developing till our mid to late 20s so everyone is maturing as you are just at a different level is all.