Bluey's Staff Application

Bluey

8 hours ago, Hendersonyt said:

5 Bans Total, 2 in 2021 and 2 this year just last month. you must be high if you think we are gonna let you become staff. -1

5 bans is not the problem you could have 10 bans and have such an amazing community support and being able to do so much. Does that mean that the person can be staff? No it doesn't anyone can be staff if you put your head to it. you may have no bans right now but you had to be retrained and i doubt bluey will have to be.

• Haha 1

+1 

I was pretty new to the server and when I met you, I wouldn't have thought you had 5 bans on record, or think that you were a troll previously, I was actually surprised when I read that because overall you're a good kid. I've never had a problem with you or seen that you had problems with any players in the community so I believe that you have learned from your past mistakes and are taking the steps to being more responsible, and friendly with the community, given the info you provided in your app. 

Overall, I think you have a good app, worded well, and shows true intent to be a good staff member for the Garnet Gaming community. Wishing you the best of luck on your staff app! 

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.