SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:661270815
Warns: 1 FailRP I Called a raid to early 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 448:22:50
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): None recommended me to Apply I applied on my own 
    Past experiences as staff:  no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? Im Active, willing to learn and help servers grow, i may not always give input to ideas but i tried to come up with resolves on the fly as needed,  also not sure it would matter but i have Military background IRL so discipline and maturity are built in all inclusive Characteristics I have. I believe i could be a great addition to the Staff team because as someone show relied on staffs help for retribution against RDMrs and Trolls before its come cear that if i was just to become a staff member myself as active as i am  i can help prevent further incidents  from occuring in servers, i am all around willing to follow the rules to the letter, and see to it that the rules are being followed as well, and if the opportunity permits help the server have fun as well.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?Never been banned just the Warn i have from Calling a raid to early
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time as i cann provide, i am active military but urrently on Recovery from a surgery so majority of said time will be spent as  this role 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play XBOX , Sea of thieves, hang with friends, fish,  Scuba dive,  Hang out with my Wife and child, movies 
Did you read the staff rules?: yes 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

Considering you haven't logged into darkrp and have mentioned stuff about MRP I'm going to safely assume this is for MRP.

Moved to MRP Section and removed all previous comments.

I would recommend following the MRP Application format

Edited by stretchy
  • Like 1

-1, wanting to grow is a great quality to see, but you cant simply ignore that paragraph. In the most respectful way, there is only 1 paragraph that could use some touching up.
Your rep in game isn't too bad, just work on fixing up your paragraphs and you'll be in good shape.