DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Suggestion, reduce payroll cooldown.

Description: I think a common problem among most seasoned and active players is not having enough options for spending in game credits. Myself included we are at a point in the game where it is nearly impossible to spend all your credits. Especially if you have bought permanent weapons. The only real purpose the credits menu is for these players is payroll which has a 10 hour cooldown. A 10 hour cooldown on something that gives you a relatively small amount of RP cash seems excessive. I propose that the cooldown for payroll is lowered to 5 hours.
	Reasoning: I think it would benefit the server by making the credits menu more useful for long time players who do not need to buy temporary weapons. Only being able to cash in on 100k every 20 hours is not worth it when one fully upgraded printer can do that in an hour. With a 5 hour cooldown it is still respective to the fact where it cannot be spammed and gives payroll a little more incentive to be purchased.

this topic was suggested and approved in military RP over a year ago. I think DarkRP is ready to follow as well.

link to original:

edit:grammar

Edited by DirtyScammer

I'm actually gonna say +1 to this. Not only does this benefit the people buying perma guns, it actively encourages it. As it stands buying payroll isn't worth it since there's so much time between each one, but making it so you can use all your credits on it would make it worth just buying perma guns with real money thus supporting the server.   

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Because the credits are given for time spent in-game, I can't see the need for an additional cooldown timer to purchase payroll. Although I do understand that there might be people with lots of credits who would have to purchase payroll 10,000 times to use them up, so maybe introduce an option to buy multiples of payroll (e.g purchasing 10x payroll) to avoid spamming the chat if this was to happen 😃

• 2 weeks later...