DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

SOCOM Squad (and Taliban Equivalent)

Kurtle

Description:

Utilizing the /squad command that currently exists, give each side a combined SOC squad for any member of US SOC to use in combination. This would also be added for Taliban. 
Me and the rest of USSOCOM are heavily pushing for more squad activities and peacetime RP events, and it would be awesome to have dedicated squads for us to be able to identify each other, also being able to use squad chat. 

Reasoning:

This would give SOCOM a place to combine and would improve our operations and effectiveness, as well as our teamwork. All of these qualities would improve the overall community atmosphere of SOCOM, and would ultimately make people want to join/stay in SOC factions more. 

• Agree 6
On 6/21/2022 at 12:07 AM, Kurtle said:

Description:

Utilizing the /squad command that currently exists, give each side a combined SOC squad for any member of US SOC to use in combination. This would also be added for Taliban. 
Me and the rest of USSOCOM are heavily pushing for more squad activities and peacetime RP events, and it would be awesome to have dedicated squads for us to be able to identify each other, also being able to use squad chat. 

Reasoning:

This would give SOCOM a place to combine and would improve our operations and effectiveness, as well as our teamwork. All of these qualities would improve the overall community atmosphere of SOCOM, and would ultimately make people want to join/stay in SOC factions more. 

I've Also been enforcing using Squads and even Made a Squad Roster for Platoons Etc. Something that could Increase pop is enforcing Patrols and the Taliban can Invade these Patrols by ambushing the US etc

Soooo

+1 Great Idea, Would give great roleplays in my opinion as we are trying to enforce Squads the Taliban Base Faction 

Edited by Xavier

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion or if possible, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

@Fonzaplease lock and move to accepted.

Edited by SirSmity