Butcers Staff Application

In-game name: 11B CPL Butcher
Age 39
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
STEAM_0:0:11101
Warns: 0
Timezone: MST / Arizona
Playtime?
[minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: I have 9hrs ( i know it says minimum of 100 )
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No one
Past experiences as staff: Yes I have 13+ years doing staffing being a Owner, Community manager, Head Admin games like from Gmod, GTA/FiveM, Arma Life, and Arma II Life many other games.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? My experience as a staff member over the years. I started back in 2010 as a admin for Arma life a server called Street Life RP. I lasted with them for about a yr and we moved to Arma 2 life version. Then after that i started my own servers with GMod in about 2015 or so. I owned a Jedi vs sith server and a Clone wars server as well i owned a Kindgom RP server and keep managing that for about 4 months or so. I could keep going but you get my point on what i can bring to the table.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No bans
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i am very dedicated person i can spend hrs and hrs online and be on when other staff isn't online.

Edited by WilliamButcher
Fixed issue someone had.

Well the required amount of hours is 100 and you have 9. Also you are supposed to have 2 paragraphs. With the experience you say you have you should know how to make a good application and this one is shit. Get well known in the community and be a good person and people will like you and will +1 you.