staff app

ssww

In-game name:Swirrel
SteamID :STEAM_0:1:606757400
Warns:2 or more, I have forgot.
Timezone:GMT+2
Playtime?:  71 Hours.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.
 Past experiences as staff: I have no past experiences.
 Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:Because i can follow the rules and help others in need, I can answer reports quickly and resolve them peacefully, I am kind sometimes but also mean, and that is pretty much it.

I used to troll when i was a low level but then stopped, another reason why you should should choose me is because I am overall a chill person and a bit funny, I never put out a negative energy or yell at others.
 Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned on Garnet Gaming for MRDM 1 year ago.
 Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first application.
 How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much as I can. I have pretty much the whole night in my region.
 If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Playing other games.
Did you read the staff rules?: I have read the staff rules.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Forums Moderator

I don't think you've put any effort into making this application and there are some red flags in my opinion.

1 hour ago, ssww said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:Because i can follow the rules and help others in need, I can answer reports quickly and resolve them peacefully, I am kind sometimes but also mean, and that is pretty much it.

I used to troll when i was a low level but then stopped, another reason why you should should choose me is because I am overall a chill person and a bit funny, I never put out a negative energy or yell at others.

In this question, it asks for at least two paragraphs as a minimum in order to demonstrate qualities that would make you a good moderator on this server, and you've literally given two sentences with part of one sentence made up of "I used to troll when I was a low level" and part of another "I am kind sometimes but also mean". This needs significant improvement at best, but serves as a red-flag for me. This is your opportunity to show us why you're someone we would want on the team over other potential applicants.

1 hour ago, ssww said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned on Garnet Gaming for MRDM 1 year ago.

The ban was 6 months ago and Mass RDM is another big red flag for me. I understand that new players don't understand some of the rules when they first start out, but Mass RDM is a deliberate and repeated action. I'd want to understand exactly what happened and how you've matured / changed your ways. Remember that staff members are role models within the community and set an example for others to follow. 

1 hour ago, ssww said:

Did you read the staff rules?: I have read the staff rules.

You haven't read the staff rules.

Edited by ChrisRid
4 hours ago, ssww said:

First of all just because you used to troll does not mean you qualify for staff and second of all being chill,funny,positive,and not yelling should be an overall thing these will not help you staff (other than yelling) we want to know what qualities will make you stand out and be a good staff -1