In-game name: Red-11 SCPL Alger
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561197968182680
Warns: None to my belief
Time zone: EST Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: 100:00:00 as of 10:37 PM of July 6th
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional]  in SCP Secret Laboratory on Pre-historic servers, I was staff there and hosted fun events for players, I was probably the only one to do actual fun events. They uh really liked it, if you ask anyone on their discord.
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] From an outside perspective I probably have a shared trait called Determination, I can be hooked onto something for 4 months and probably still use it. I can also use the items that I have to my advantage, as I have heard that T. Gm's do not get a lot of powers, and could probably only spawn some drop pods and only spawn dupes, I could utilize this, by making things on my own server, dup over, and just use it for an event. Also of a thing called creativity, like how i could use some of the underrated statuses for an event, like infection or just holding down a point while keeping droids at bay.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Probably 3-4 Hours.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: In my own words, from past experience, it is your responsibility to keep players for the server, your responsibility to keep the server alive, your responsibility to make sure people come back to play on the server from the events done, your responsibility to bring new people in by making those events, and only you can help preserve the life and popularity of the server.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I can contribute a lot of roleplay to the events I or someone else does, I could be someone to do the /events or even spawn drop pods that can save other and more capable Gm's time. I can also be capable of being some sort of guest naval to lead the assault or defense onto or into something.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: The greatest that I could contribute, currently if I get a T. GM Role, is to lively open up the server to more scenery. I have seen that the bunks are all very well decorated, but other areas like the main Atrium and the area between Aux bay and MHB are a bit lacking, also NCC is way to bland. I could contribute by getting some terminals for more rp access, and give MHB and Aux some more décor.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

The Last Fight: The republic have finally decided that the continues attacks on Anaxes are enough, and are wanting to postpone attacks, and an idea would pop up, to attack the Providence class dreadnaught, to cease their plans. Once all men are boarded on the Venator, they set out to the Dreadnaughts last known position, in open space. The venator jumps out of hyperspace into the airspace of the dreadnaught, and heavy barrages from both sides damage each cruisers shields and armor. The CIS Call for major reinforcements, as it gets through, 1 Munificent class will respond. The venator is under heavy fire from Vultures, the Providence class, and the Muni. But the Pilots get into the air and punch back the CIS Forces. Drop pods are also entered into the Hanger bay, as droids are pushing through the Venator, trying to reach the bridge. Tho the republics objective isn't for information, but just to stop attacks. The Muni is taken down by the Arcs and the venator, and both the providence and venator stand. A boarding party is planned, but later abandoned when many more vultures enter the airspace. The venator is breaking through the armor, as it is beating down the main bridge and its power. The providence realizes the losing situation, and jumps into hyperdrive. The men know that it is badly beaten, and where they know a major CIS force is located, on Geonosis. The men then pull the venator into the system, and find the burning dreadnought. they use this opportunity to disable the ships engines, and engage with a boarding party. Once the men board the LAAT and land in the MHB, They will work their way up to the bridge and take all info held onto the panels into their data pads to the fleet. They will also get many bombs set on the ship. They will also kill the current CIS Command of the ship. And when the re-board the LAAT and return to the venator, the bombs are blown.

Assault on Alderaan: The republic navy have gotten word that a CIS invasion may happen on Alderaan, from the info brought from the downed Providence. The Republic do not want a life day event happening again, so they will defend alderaan incase of any attack. Just as the files suspected, drop pods are called into alderaans land, and the invasion has started. The drop pods are all around the city, most of the areas gain control, but with large AAT Numbers, the Republic are pulled back. The CIS Forces focus a main ground assault, as the AAT's push through, republic forces come back with Air support, also with supporting AT-TE's, they push back the CIS' Numbers. The Republic forces push them back, and the CIS Are called to pull out, leaving most of their forces. The republic must wipe out the rest, and inform the Governor of everything that happened. The CIS are wiped out on alderaan, and useful information has been found on the ground command, it is kept to the Navy, but the CIS have put up new factories on Geonosis, with help from the geonosians again.

The Dark Attack: The Republic Navy on Anaxes are feeling pretty good about their recent victories, but all is coming to an halt. A weird signal is entering the System, and all the Jedi present feel a presence of darkness. Suddenly Drop pods, Vultures, and a Munificent jump into the System, and commence a Siege onto Anaxes. The republic navy holds out hard as they hit the CIS Offense with the greatest defense, they think all is well, but it tis a distraction, from the Main Offense. Unkown to the Forces, Dark Force Users have made it onto the Temple, and the jedi are called in to defend it. As the Jedi Defend the temple, they are defending against 2 DFU, and the CIS Command call an assault onto all FOBs. They believe the Sith opening on the jedi temple will let them take Anaxes. Zeta, Aurek, Comms tower, Farms, and Village are all taken, and defenses are setup. The ATC Are notified about this, and they plan a major push out. While they attempt to push out, 2 MTT's Are positioned. One on the path to Aurek, and one infront of the Gate into MHB. The jedi manage to Defeat the DFU, and they are put back into the frontlines, they also find a Sith holocron on one of the bodies. The 19thAW Manage to take down the Vultures and the Munificent, and on the ground the MTT Infront of the gate is destroyed. The ground forces are then to push through the CIS Forces and take back the FOB's. They find even more information about the Droid Factories on Geonosis. This information is gonna stay kept into Confined Navy Hands.

The Rescue of Men: The republic navy on Anaxes have been getting messages that Patrols are going missing, as well as high tiering men amongst most battalions ranks. The navy come up with a plan to put Trackers on the next men to go on a patrol. Just as suspected, the men are gone missing, and are taken to a planet called Hoth. The men are believed to be held in a fortress that is held behind a large gate. The Anaxes men are out on a Venator once again. Once the men arrive at hoth, many droids are defending the fort. The Republic forces used the AT-TE Likewise to the Empire using AT-ATs. And they move on with haste. When the AT-TE's are at the gate, the gate is to be blown down (AKA It opens when GM's feel like it has taken enough) And they are to invade the base to save the men. The amount of men to save can vary to whatever the GM's want. Once the resuce mission is over, they are to return to Base. Once again, information is found about Geonosis, and they have found an opening where they can start an invasion.

Battle of  Geonosis: The time has come, the men are brought to Debrief, and are informed of the current situation. The men board the Venator, and are put into the Geonosis Oribt. Once they are pulled in, 2 AT-TE's are allowed maximum, and only LAAT Support. Hardcell Ships are spread out through Geonosis, and the objective is to Destroy the Factories. Once the Hardcells are destroyed, MTT's are at the front steps of the Factory. The republic forces will push through the Factory and get new info for some other GMs stuff, but on the outside, the droids have setup a new defense. The men within are also to plant Detpacks along the interior of the base, to destroy all the progress made in the factory, and all info of future CIS Plans. as an MTT is coming from one area towards the Factory, and drop pods are dropping all over. The republic has to push out, and land behind the Separatist forces, in order to escape with the new info, and destroy the Droid Facility. The droids also engage the Venator with a Muni, to stop the reinforcements from coming down. The lack of arcs in the venator are not ignored, and the LAAT's are called to shoot the green laser things at the Munificent. The ground evacuations are also to start, as the assault from the CIS has halted, and the troops are brought back on the Venator. The Munificent is crashing down into the factory's surface, and with the men Detonating the bombs within, it all crumbles within itself. 

Edited by Jdpho99
i am able to record stuff
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1

To be honest, many of the things I've seen and heard don't give me any confidence about you being GM. I've seen instances of you being disrespectful in OOC and a few instances of you dissing people directly. A lot of the behavior I've seen from you just isn't really in line with what management wants for the server. On top of that, when staff have talked to you about breaking rules you were combative with them while they're just trying to do their job. 

Small +1
Working with you has been fun and I can tell you're really trying, and dedicated; however, your hours are low and I've have had some problems with you, I do agree with Geoffy in that you need to mature up, and be more respectful of other members of the community.
You put work into you application, your events are good, and your active.

Edited by Openly
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

Denied

Lack of community support and also did not wait the 2 week minimum to reapply.

Please wait next time.

You can reapply at 7/13.

@Remake please lock and move!