Staff members in-game name: Smity
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  STEAM_0:0:204070455
Date & Time of incident: 2022/07/09  9:50 PM
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?: 50 Years
Proof of Ban: https://gyazo.com/508cfb4bf4441b22a172880703dab4bf
What happened? (include any proof):

War was being conducted with the objective being Boardwalk. During this time I used the Mosin and was mainly sniping. At about 10 minutes from war being over I shot at one last person and was Banned.
Why should your ban be removed?:

In all honesty, I have no proof of anything. I unfortunately did not have my clip software running and I don't expect this to be Accepted because of that. But just for the trust factor I will say, I started playing GGMRP on January 7th, 2017.  I haven't put as many hours like someone named "Reeper" has, but almost all of my hours are actually playing hours not AFK. I also have spent $262. Although I don't have significant value to money, I hate to see it go away like this. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
16 minutes ago, shax999 said:

Any POVs from any War today? or past week?

The only clips I have from MRP is from May that I took on accident. I don't ever take clips on MRP because I'm focusing on war.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Should probably turn off the feature that targets teammates, hoss. Especially when you’re being spectated. I wouldn’t hold your breath on this one. Proggy won’t spend more than 30 seconds once he sits down with the clips.

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Shiesty said:

also I would post or send any clips possible u have to even have a chance at coming back 

Only clips that I have. Ones from May 8th, other is from June 10th

Edited by MarkA
  • Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Denied

The clips provided to myself and the other Executives show, without a shadow of a doubt, an aimbot and a no-recoil script being used. Honestly surprised you even appealed considering how blatant it was.

@Jake Lock and move, wench.

• Agree 6