I am sorry ;(

On 9/16/2018 at 2:57 AM, DippiDay said:

1st: i know i was born in 2005 and i said im 14 , and yes lied about it

is there something wrong with it?

NO, we all lied in some point in our life

2nd: STOP saying the "N word" because that means your a D-bag

3rd: idc if you hate me , but if someone new came in here and see my "COMMUNITY REPUTATION"

new people: hmmm who is that dumb ass called dippi*looks at my profile*

people:*make my reputation -9000*

me:w-why.... ;(

I'm gonna be as nice as possible ok. Would you lie in a job application if no then why did you do it for a staff application if yes then your retarded. People are gonna be mean on the internet if you can't handle it get out. You claim you don't care but you are whining about people being mean. Overall please leave the door is over there I'll hold it for you because I'm a nice person

Edited by Dobby
On 9/16/2018 at 3:57 AM, DippiDay said:

1st: i know i was born in 2005 and i said im 14 , and yes lied about it

is there something wrong with it?

NO, we all lied in some point in our life

2nd: STOP saying the "N word" because that means your a D-bag

3rd: idc if you hate me , but if someone new came in here and see my "COMMUNITY REPUTATION"

new people: hmmm who is that dumb ass called dippi*looks at my profile*

people:*make my reputation -9000*

me:w-why.... ;(

I don’t hate you believe me, and I never will as you did nothing wrong to me. Making that clear before I write.

The first line of your post was a normal one. Was accually gonna give you props for being a man and apologising.

and then the line where you say “is there something wrong with it?” Was the first nail in the coffin. My attitude went from “wow a repsonsible human” to “r/oopsdidntmeanto” and Then to “ someone cant accept the fact that they fucked up a bit”.

the third line was the last mistake you made and you fuck up so bad that you basicly pull a Riley m on one of your first posts. Yes we’ve all lied. We are all guilty of it. We’ve all stepped on ants too doesn’t mean we need to find a giant fucking ant and have it step on us. 

A N T E A T E R S. Everyone can lie, but everyone can also appologise and have a second chance because they were wrong. You did the worst and tried to justify something that literaly had no basis other than being wrong in the first place. 

The n word bit, you sure you aren’t even younger? This is the internet, the entire world isn’t gonna stop using it because you said so, don’t waste your time.

the last bit, cringe.  I hope you aren’t a fur faggatoid like sythen (loveu) cause that annotation shit turned my gaydar on. Don’t do it Cause my gaydar is L O U D. Also seems like you have severe anxiety to care about a number that doesn’t matter under your name.

thats all I had to say

Honestly,can't tell you what to do with your life, But one thing you must follow our forum rules

and server rules to be a such " Respected Player ", As much as you apologize I don't think anyone's gonna

change their mind You could've applied anyways, You're 13

For the DarkRP servers it's 13 and up

to apply for staff which I recommend you should

take in to mind.

Everyone reading this have a nice day - Lakin -