In-game name: Skelteen
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:163279468
Warns: 0 
Timezone: est 
Playtime?:STEAM_0:0:163279468
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] MAO
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Trial Administrator, I resigned a couple weeks ago due mainly due to IRL issues.  Issues
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am experienced with staffing on this server.  I'd say I know the ins and outs of SWRP, and I enjoy staffing the swrp community over anything.  I am able to hop on whenever requested night or day.  I understand the rules of the server, I've never really gotten in trouble on swrp.  I put myself into all different types of groups and talk to so many different people within the swrp community.  I respect the players and staff / gm of the server.  I know the lines between minging and roleplay.  If I were accepted I would resume helping the playerbase with everything I can.  I often find myself around minges and in the right place at the right time.

I would say I'm good at conversing with people/topics.  I am confident with my staffing abilities, I think I've handled most sits properly and given proper punishments.  I am a big fan of star wars and I love playing starwars roleplay, recently I have been playing and reporting people for things that get ignored.  I wish to help this server once again, I regret resigning but life came first and I'm ready to devote more time to this server.  I want this server to prosper including the playerbase, I want to give them the best experience possible.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 8 hours + day daily
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I make music, I paint, and I love star wars.
Did you read the staff rules?: Skelteen 

Edited by Skelteen
  • Spicy 1

+1 I originally was going to stand neutral on this vote but if real life things hit you and you had to resign I fully understand that. For this reason I will be giving you my +1. Goodluck on the staff app ❤️. But I will say one thing next time if something comes up you are always able to put in LOA/ROA's even as admin.

• Like 1

+1

15 hours ago, Skelteen said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] MAO

Can indeed Confirm. 

Skel was/is an Active community member with previous staffing whos, already proven himself to be capable in moderating the server, Also from what I've seen Skel was one of the staff members who genuinely interacted with all parts of the community, actively making sure all community members voices were heard and accounted for, Imo there's hardly any1 else with dedication n the capabilities skel has already proved, and I think he'd be a great fit back on the team 🙂

• Sad 1

I under stand completely why you had to leave before, with that being said skel has even taught me a few things about moderation and would most definitely be a good choice if you came back Skel is A W 

27344a307b56fabe9396e22a8357181e.gif

Current Roles: SWRP L.. Mod | RC-1207 MKMN Sev |  Ver'alor Zasarn Saura | Knight Vera Sen 

Former: 212th 2nd Airborne Company Lead P-147 SCBM 2ACL WO4 4259 Bruger

🙏 Cheers to Good Beginning's 🙏

• Like 1