Batfink - Moderator Application

batfink

In Game Name -  XO P-288 CBM 2LT 6564 Hades.

Age - 15. 

Steam ID - (STEAM_0:0:580619156)'

Warns - None.

Time zone -  Central (CST) 

Playtime  -  732:55:27.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES.

Referrals -  Mao.

Past experience as a Staff -  None. (Got to start somewhere)

Why should we choose you over other applicants:

I feel that I am a very understanding person and can sort out problems when needed. Recently I have been playing and I feel there may be more of a need for Moderation to enforce rules. As I am 15 I really can be active while staffing, meaning that if I'm needed I will be available to solve issues within the server. I have a very well understanding of the player base and I know my boundaries as a player. Also I would say that I am a fair person and would hand put proper punishment depending on the situation.

I believe that a Staff member should always be well behaved no matter if its dealing with a small complaint or a large one. That being said I might not have dealt with all of the situations on this lovely planet, but I am always keen on trying to figure out a problem that needs solving. With all this being said I feel that I have a good connection with the community and I can understand the problems within and solve them. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on a any servers? -  I have not! 

Have you made any previous applications?I have not!

How much time do you have to contribute to this role? 6 Hours a day. 

If you have any, what hobbies or actives are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod - I have a love for fly-fishing and fishing in general

Did you read the staff rules? - XO P-288 CBM 2LT 6564 Hades 

Edited by batfink

+1

I have known you for quite awhile and you have never been one to break server rules/minge ever. You have a good server image and a good personality so I think you would fit in that section of staff. In the server you are very welcoming and you are also a leader of a batt so thats even better. Good luck on your app ❤️ 

2 hours ago, batfink said:

Referrals -  Mao.

Can Confirm. Hades demonstrates knowledge of server rules and dedication to upholding them while making the environment more enjoyable for all community members. I've heard little to no complaints around your actions and have seen you across multiple garnet servers always acting accordingly and trying to make sure people have a good time and I believe you'd make a great fit on the staff team.

+1

+1

Seen him on the server for as long as I can remember. 731 hours and I’ve never had any issues with him as staff. Friendly to new players and seems like a solid role model to them as well. 
P.S. Mans likes to fish, has to be patient as hell.

Edited by Geoffy