Thekingrebel Moderator application

In-game name: Thekingrebel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:641777512

Warns: none as of 7/14/22

Timezone: Canada/us eastern

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Daddy Jason/void nick

experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I know my time on the server has been short, but I love playing here and have made many friends I want to help improve the community as much as I can by becoming an admin and helping sort and keep the server in order, I'm on the server for up to 6-9 hours a day. I think you should choose me because I have many traits, such as I have shown my maturity for my young age to many admins and helped around a lot among the community, I love helping others and hope to keep doing so this and watch the community grow. I also see how important it is to work as a team as I have seen much backed-up staff stressed and tired and I feel like I could help lower backed-up reports.

I believe I should be chosen over many other applicants because of my time spent on the server and contributions to the community, helping people whenever its possible, I want to try and take myself to the next level which I can possibly do by becoming staff, this can also the server and other be better because I am aware that I should have etiquette when talking to users as a staff member as to not make anyone on the team look bad and especially not myself. the people playing on the server are there for fun, not to lose money from someone RDMing them or just hearing racist terms get yelled in the street. being respectful and nice to staff and the community even when being the one disciplined and I shall continue to do so even if I do not get accepted.

Play hours: 201:26:04..

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details No.

Have you made any previous applications? If so, when?: 7/14/22 yes.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have most of the year and I play Gmod a lot so a while.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Swimming and basketball.

Did you read the staff rules?: TheKingRebel

Edited by thekingrebel
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Good job with the new app, and sorry for not getting a chance to take another look at your last one after you'd edited it with the changes that I had suggested. I think that you seem like a decent guy and from what you've said, you do seem keen to help the playerbase through staffing on the server. I like the reasons that you have given for wanting to join the team and you've done some good work improving on your paragraphs since the last application. You have a decent number of hours on the server and you've got a clean record to which is good, plus two referrals from current staff members! So here's my +1 and I wish you the best of luck 🙂

+1 Good playtime 

+1 Good Paragraphs 

+1 used feedback 

Overall Application      

I wanna start off by saying how I appreciate you using the feedback that was given to you on your last application and applied it to this one. I can tell that you put effort and time into your application and you show maturity as well . I believe you would be a great staff so I'm going to give you a +1