DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Matty's MRP Resignation

12 hours ago, Mattyyy said:

@Smity - Oh Smity, Smity, Smity. I would like to say we became good friends, we talked a lot and usually worked together a lot in SOC factions too, I trained you in OCS under Conway, and I came back to help you in Army when you were GA and Enjoyed those times a lot. Towards the end things changed a bit, and a lot of people started hating you. I hope that ends soon, see ya Loser!

Really really gonna miss ya man. See ya later 11A BG then also my 11A CPT.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hysteria said:

broooooooooo no way

what about our snapchat streaks?????

dont resign there tOo~!

One person I shoulda mentioned in the post TBH. Bro you really became one of my good friends too. I have no clue what's to come with our snap streaks 😭

• Sad 1
On 7/26/2022 at 11:48 PM, Mattyyy said:

@James_R_Tanner - (believe this is your main) Tanner! Bro ive known you since 2019 when I start focusing my time on the server! Our times in Army and Rangers together were awesome! you were probably one of the people I played the most Non-Garnet Related games with. You helped me alot in my decision in joining the army, and I hope to see ya soon when I get out of Basic.

bro its been great playing with ya and honestly i hope you end up a Campbell cause your one of the few guys I would love to buy a beer 

On 7/26/2022 at 11:48 PM, Mattyyy said:

leave for Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri

btw that's where i went for BCT (C-CO 2-48) so if there's anything you want to know about it hmu 

(and yes after talking to everyone in 5th SFG Leonard Wood is the worst BCT not hardest but the worse so have fun) 

also this is the start of "OMG is that Matty" phase of you MRP carrer 

6 hours ago, Draco_ said:

ur just doing military roleplay but real

facts

6 hours ago, James-R-Tanner said:

bro its been great playing with ya and honestly i hope you end up a Campbell cause your one of the few guys I would love to buy a beer 

ima take you up on that beer offer if I ever see ya lmao

6 hours ago, James-R-Tanner said:

(and yes after talking to everyone in 5th SFG Leonard Wood is the worst BCT not hardest but the worse so have fun) 

Oh great just excited then1

Bro really forgot me 😭
Regardless, It was fun matty. You showed me and taught me things in army and GB! you were a chill dude to hang around.
(I will still always remember the OCS class where i called  a MRDM right before i went AFK lmao)
I hope everything goes well for you man! 

9 hours ago, GGStatiic said:

Bro really forgot me 😭
Regardless, It was fun matty. You showed me and taught me things in army and GB! you were a chill dude to hang around.
(I will still always remember the OCS class where i called  a MRDM right before i went AFK lmao)
I hope everything goes well for you man! 

Nah I didn't forget you, sweaty SWRP main. Fr tho bro I did forget a few people. I enjoyed the good old times, I'm hoping everything goes well too! Keep in touch bro

On 7/27/2022 at 12:48 AM, Mattyyy said:

@Lando - Same with you, spending both time in Rangers and GB together have been great. Stop being as inactive as Shitty though, I know you're better than that. I wish both of you the best in the future while im gone, stay in touch!

I thought I posted a reply but I didn't. Either way it has been real the past couple months from GB to 11A to Rangers.  Hope to see your return on MRP (and not TTT😠).

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines