MRP Sim Rules

Young Cup

Right now Sims are very limited in what you can do, you can really only have TDM on an objective or a small A/D.  These really don't translate to actual war well as the TDM doesn't help with positioning on the point and A/D is very limited as the attackers begin very close to the point and only have one life.  For entry factions this doesn't help them either defend or especially as most attacks as a 2GA, Marines, Army will be over more than one life for most enlisted.

My one real suggestion that i have is to allow timed sims.  So a defending team will set up in an objective and the attackers will be at base and will have a certain time to kill all the defenders (5 min), while the defenders cant come back after they die, the attackers will have multiple opportunity to attack.  This would be much more beneficial as the attackers will have to communicate positions of defenders and coordinate pushes, which is a much more realistic representation of war and will help them more, also middle enlisted will get a chance to command some men and hone their leadership skills.  The Defenders could only be on the point and both teams could only shoot each other when they are on the claimed point, so that they are not killing on unclaimed territory.

Timed Sims would really help base factions as they are a more accurate training for war and will teach people how to attack and defend better than the current sims are able to.

2GA GenArmii Young
M9 Bayonet | Ghille | Prox | Prestige | Riot | AEK-91 | MP5A5 | FMG | Orsis | Mosin-nagant |

"Wanna play the dice game?!?"

Yeah I don't really see a problem here or why it's a suggestion. Sims are pretty free unless you call either FailRP sims, 1v1 or death match sims, or just bullshit and stupid sims. I don't think there is anything stopping you from conducting these sims dude

53 minutes ago, Arizona said:

No. Only if they serve a purpose. You can't do 360 sniper sims or joke sniper sims. 

you can do serious ones for fun to? trust me I know what I am talking about I was in the staff meeting where they talked about this.

Edited by Maverick