Shiesty GameMaster APP for GMOD military RP

Shiesty

+1 I give this man props for putting his thoughts out there to make the server alive. y’all are tripping over a few small mess ups well over a month ago. And it wasn’t even that bad, he no clipped in a visible area and jailed someone for being brain dead.  Clearly he has understood where he messed up and understands WHAT HES NOT GONNA DO AGAIN, and not only that the events are Good. Could use a little tweaking here and there. But literally y’all be -1 him for something he did that was small not like he mass banned someone, not like he warned a load of people for no reason. No he no clipped and got caught. And jailed someone for being brain dead for a minute as a joke, yes it was wrong but it was nonetheless a small mess up. Could’ve banned half the server, could’ve done many things but he did small stuff from what I am tracking. if his focus is on events then so be it, I see no reason to reduce his possibilities of helping the server pop grow with events, rather than keep him at bay over something that was well close to a month ago. MEGA +1

• Like 2

As someone who has noticed activity on the server I know that Shiesty has a ton of time to dedicate his time to this role, he has learned from his mistakes in the past and with a little bit of guidance I can see him having a ton of potential making an interactive and engaging peacetime making stories and creating timelines. +1 😄

• Like 1

+1 Im a big believer for 2nd chances although his removal of staff was recent i feel like the mistake was minor as to how people may view the situation. I rarely interact with shiesty so i cant say how his overall behavior has changed since then but im purely going off the fact that he hasnt been a minge and has for most of his time as officer done good things as a leader. He always participates in events as a gimmick or role player to the scenario and he seems very interested to help the community by giving them entertainment. 

• Like 1

Denied
Even with community support, After talking with others from the staff team,
We do not feel comfortable at this moment with the permissions given when it comes to GM as you were removed from the staff team. 
Feel Free to Re-apply (8/21)
@Luxembourg please lock and move to denied

Edited by SirSmity
  • Friendly 3
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1