SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:86757943
Warns: 0 
Timezone: BST (Bri'ish)
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 338h 29m
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Watson
Past experiences as staff: Was staff multiple times on an old Gmod server called XYZ (shut down due to lack of funding)
How do you plan on benefiting our server?  

As Mentioned in the previous question, I was staff multiple times on a old GMOD server that shut down, I was on and off staff due to my high school schedule conflicting with the british ran server so I couldn't commit for more than a month at a time (this was like 2 years ago). I can be online when other people are either at work or asleep due to being 5 hours ahead so when the minges come onto the server while everyone is afking, I can be dealing with them to make sure the server stays safe and we dont have people ruining the server and potentially setting traps for people who join.

I can also bring a sense of diversity as I am a part of the LGBT community (not gonna post the whole thing since it will take up half the post) so people can feel safe when being around me. People tend to feel confident around me which is one of the reasons I am even making this application in the first place. If accepted, I will be on every day that I physically can without burning myself out.

As a Captain in the US Army and TRADOC Director you know that I am trustworthy and can be unbiased when making decisions about other members on the server.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details  No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I can be on way before peak time and most times a few hours into peak hours. Peak hours are 11PM for me so I will have to keep quiet after that time but will still try to be on

Edited by GhostRoad
Watson bullied me into putting him as a reference... >:(
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

+1 yeah buddy, long time coming, i knew it. Pretty much same thing as late said, except ive talked with you and fully back you up on everything you've said you've done a tremendous job and i personally believe youd be a benefit to the staff team 

• Like 1

+1, Has to be by a fair margin one of the best officers I have ever had. He is dedicated to the point of insanity.  He has done more to increase the server population than almost any other player during his time in TRADOC. He will make a great staff member. 

• Like 1